2012-11-01 04:34:00 - New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
GlobalData's new report, "Arthrex, Inc. Market Share Analysis" provides in-depth information on Arthrex, Inc.'s market position in the different medical equipment markets it operates in. The report provides Arthrex, Inc. market share information in one key market category - Arthroscopy. The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape of the markets, the company operates in. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, locations and subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* Global company shares (in Revenues) information for
the key markets Arthrex, Inc. operates in - Orthopedic Devices.
* Arthrex, Inc.'s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key countries the company has presence in - Australia, India, China, Japan, Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France, Canada, United States and Brazil.
* Arthrex, Inc.'s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key market category the company has presence in - Arthroscopy.
* All the key data-points are for 2011 and cover all the key regions - North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South and Central America and Middle East and Africa.
* Global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
* The company profile is also supplemented with a SWOT Analysis with in-depth information and analysis of the company's value proposition and the business climate it operates in..
* Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/498459_arthrex_inc_market_share_analysis.asp ..
Reasons to buy
* Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, Arthrex, Inc. operates in.
* Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company's shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
* Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
* Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
* Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to Arthrex, Inc.'s market positions.
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
3 Definitions of Markets/Categories Covered
3.1 Orthopedic Devices
4 Company Snapshot
4.1 Key Information
4.2 Company Overview
4.3 SWOT Snapshot
4.4 Business Overview
4.5 Major Products and Services
6 SWOT Analysis
6.2 Arthrex, Inc. Strengths
6.2.1 Long Standing Presence
6.2.2 Global Presence
6.2.3 Broad Range of Products
6.2.4 Extensive Patent Portfolio
6.3 Arthrex, Inc. Weaknesses
6.3.1 Private Ownership
6.3.2 Patent Litigations
6.4 Arthrex, Inc. Opportunities
6.4.1 Aging Population
6.4.2 Aging Population
6.4.3 Acquisition of Arthroplasty Products
6.5 Arthrex, Inc. Threats
6.5.1 Stringent Government Regulations
6.5.2 Technological Changes
6.5.3 Intense Competition
8 Competitive Landscape
8.1 Orthopedic Devices (Arthroscopy), Global, Market Share 2011
8.2 Arthrex, Inc., Orthopedic Devices (Arthroscopy), by Region, Market Share (2011)
8.3 Arthrex, Inc., Orthopedic Devices(Arthroscopy), by Country, Market Share (2011)
9 Key Employees
10 Locations And Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
11 Arthrex, Inc. Detailed Deal Summary
11.1 Asset Purchase
11.1.1 Arthrex Acquires Joint Arthroplasty Division From Cardo Medical
11.2.1 Thermogenesis Enters Into Distribution Agreement With Arthrex For Res-Q System
11.2.2 Arthrex Enters Into Co-Development Agreement With Graftys
11.2.3 Kensey Nash Enters Into An Agreement With Arthrex
11.2.4 Kensey Nash Enters Into An Agreement With Arthrex
11.3.1 Arthrex Completes Acquisition Of iBalance Medical
12 Recent Developments
12.1 Strategy And Business Planning
12.1.1 Sep 03, 2012: Arthrex Continues Expansion Into Southwest Florida
12.1.2 Jul 03, 2012: Arthrex Establishes New Subsidiary In Poland
12.1.3 Apr 18, 2011: Arthrex Opens New Corporate Facility In Southwest Florida
12.1.4 Mar 10, 2011: Arthrex Plans To Set Up Facility
12.2 Legal and Regulatory
12.2.1 Dec 19, 2011: Arthrex Victorious In Dismissing $85m Verdict
12.2.2 Jun 23, 2011: Smith & Nephew Endoscopy Wins $85m In Patent Infringement Case Against Arthrex
12.2.3 Jun 20, 2011: Arthrex Wins Appeal As Court Dismisses Infringement Claim
12.2.4 Jun 23, 2010: US District Court Enters Final Judgment In Favor Of Smith & Nephew, Stays Injunction For Arthrex's RetroButton Device Pending Appeal
12.2.5 Feb 16, 2010: Jury Awards Smith & Nephew $4.7 Million For Arthrex's Past Infringement
12.2.6 Dec 02, 2009: Appeals Court Sends Medical Patent Lawsuit Back To Portland
12.2.7 Sep 09, 2009: Arthrex Receives Favourable Summary Judgment In Patent Infringement Case Against DePuy Mitek
12.2.8 Oct 29, 2008: Smith & Nephew Wins Injunction Request On Patent Lawsuit Against Arthrex
12.2.9 Jun 11, 2008: Jury Awards Smith & Nephew $14.7 Million In Damages
12.3 Product News
12.3.1 Jul 11, 2011: Arthrex Announces Availability Of Arthrex Pec Button
12.3.2 Jun 08, 2011: Arthrex Announces Availability Of Hip Arthroscope Set
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.