2013-09-03 10:48:48 - New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "Ceres Nanosciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update"
Ceres Nanosciences, Inc. (Ceres Nanosciences) is a biotechnology company. It focuses on the development of nanotechnology for laboratory research and diagnostics platforms. The company utilizes its proprietary Nanotrap capture particle technology for developing cutting edge products. Ceres Nanosciences' product portfolio comprises Nanotrap ESP kits; diagnostic products including Lyme disease antigen test, respiratory viral infections test and Rift Valley fever virus test among others; cancer and other disease diagnostics including lung cancer serum test, cancer biomarker serum test and asthma cord blood test among others.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Ceres Nanosciences, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage,
trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/672693_ceres_nanosciences_inc_product_pipeli ..
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
* Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
* Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
* Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
* Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
* Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
* Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
* Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
* Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of your competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and phase of development, etc.
* Which are the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio? - identify, understand and capitalize.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Ceres Nanosciences, Inc.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Ceres Nanosciences, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Ceres Nanosciences, Inc. Pipeline Products by Equipment Type
Ceres Nanosciences, Inc. Pipeline Products by Development Stage
Ceres Nanosciences, Inc. Pipeline Products by Therapy Area
Asthma Cord Blood Test
Asthma Cord Blood Test Product Status
Asthma Cord Blood Test Product Description
Cancer Biomarker Serum Test
Cancer Biomarker Serum Test Product Status
Cancer Biomarker Serum Test Product Description
Chagas Disease Antigen Test
Chagas Disease Antigen Test Product Status
Chagas Disease Antigen Test Product Description
Dengue Virus Test
Dengue Virus Test Product Status
Dengue Virus Test Product Description
Melanoma Skin Patch Sweat Test
Melanoma Skin Patch Sweat Test Product Status
Melanoma Skin Patch Sweat Test Product Description
Nanotrap Breast Cancer Biomarker Test
Nanotrap Breast Cancer Biomarker Test Product Status
Nanotrap Breast Cancer Biomarker Test Product Description
Nanotrap Colon Cancer Biomarker Test
Nanotrap Colon Cancer Biomarker Test Product Status
Nanotrap Colon Cancer Biomarker Test Product Description
Nanotrap Colon Cancer Biomarker Test Product Patent Details
Nanotrap Lung Cancer Biomarker Test
Nanotrap Lung Cancer Biomarker Test Product Status
Nanotrap Lung Cancer Biomarker Test Product Description
Nanotrap Lyme Antigen Test
Nanotrap Lyme Antigen Test Product Status
Nanotrap Lyme Antigen Test Product Description
Nanotrap Lyme Antigen Test Product Patent Details
Nanotrap Ovarian Cancer Biomarker Test
Nanotrap Ovarian Cancer Biomarker Test Product Status
Nanotrap Ovarian Cancer Biomarker Test Product Description
Nanotrap Ovarian Cancer Biomarker Test Product Patent Details
Nanotrap Prostate Cancer Biomarker Test
Nanotrap Prostate Cancer Biomarker Test Product Status
Nanotrap Prostate Cancer Biomarker Test Product Description
Nanotrap Prostate Cancer Biomarker Test Product Patent Details
NanoTrap RVFV/VEEV Panel
NanoTrap RVFV/VEEV Panel Product Status
NanoTrap RVFV/VEEV Panel Product Description
NanoTrap RVFV/VEEV Panel Product Patent Details
Nanotrap Sarcoma Biomarker Test
Nanotrap Sarcoma Biomarker Test Product Status
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.