2013-12-10 11:28:31 - New Energy market report from GlobalData: "Clifford Chance LLP - Alternative Energy - Advisory Profile"
Clifford Chance LLP (Clifford Chance) is a law firm. It serves its clients across various verticals through its offices in about 29 countries. Its business activities include offering legal and advisory services in the areas such as banking and finance, capital markets, communications, media and technology; financial institutions and markets; and others. Its other practices include mergers and acquisitions, litigation and dispute resolution, real estate transactions, full Islamic finance practice, tax and pensions related issues along with criminal and regulatory investigations and enforcement, crime, fraud, and anti-money laundering work. The company operates across various nations in Asia, Europe and Americas. Clifford Chance is headquartered in London, the UK.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/709906_clifford_chance_llp_alternative_energ ..
GlobalData's Clifford Chance LLP - Alternative Energy
- Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by Clifford Chance LLP in the Alternative Energy market. The report is an essential source of information for Alternative Energy companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Clifford Chance LLP's deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Clifford Chance LLP, Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Clifford Chance LLP, Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Clifford Chance LLP, Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Region, 2007 to YTD 2013
Clifford Chance LLP, Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Sector, 2007 to YTD 2013
Clifford Chance LLP, Alternative Energy Deals Advised Summary, 2007 to YTD 2013
Clifford Chance LLP, Alternative Energy, Deal Details
International Power Acquires GDF SUEZ Energy International In A Reverse Take-Over Transaction
Sembcorp Acquires Additional Interest In Cascal
EWE Acquires 51% Stake In Stadtwerke Bremen
ENECO Energie Acquires Majority Interest In Air Energy
RWE Sells 74.9% Stake In Amprion
EnBW Acquires 26% Stake In EWE
TDK Acquires EPCOS For US$1,692.28 Million
Iberdrola Acquires Elektro For US$2.4 Billion
EDF Completes Acquisition Of Additional 18.78% Interest In Edison For US$1.1 Billion
CPFL Energy Acquires Jantus For US$597.5 Million
E.ON Acquires 44.6% Stake In E.ON Sverige And A Hydro Power Plant From Statkraft
Ramky Enviro Engineers To Acquire Enviropacific Services
Schneider Electric Completes Acquisition Of Leader Harvest Power Technologies Holdings For US$650 Million
EWE Acquires Additional 14.17% Stake In Deutsche Offshore-Testfeld- und Infrastruktur
EnBW Acquires Offshore Ostsee Wind And Eos Offshore
Enel Investment Holding Acquires 100% Of Inelec From Conduit Capital Partners
Voigt & Collegen Completes Project Financing Of US$108 Million For Solar Power Plant In Badajoz, Spain
AXA Acquires Kallista Energies Renouvelables And Kallista France From Babcock & Brown
EnBW Energie Baden-Wuerttenberg Acquires He dreiht Wind Farm From Eos Offshore, Germany
Idaho Wind Completes Project Financing Of US$350 Million For Idaho Wind Farm Portfolio In Idaho, US
Q-Cells And MEMC Electronic Complete Project Financing Of US$150 Million For Solar PV Plants, Germany
Infravest Completes Project Financing Of US$85 Million For Guanyin Wind Farm, Taiwan
Bridgepoint Capital To Acquire Wind Energy Portfolio In Spain For US$847 Million From ACS
Cogentrix Energy Completes Project Financing For Yavuz And Midilli Small Hydro Power Projects In Amasya Province, Turkey
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.