2014-04-29 09:26:49 - Fast Market Research recommends "Clifford Chance LLP - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Advisory Profile" from GlobalData, now available
Clifford Chance LLP (Clifford Chance) is a law firm. It serves its clients across various verticals through its offices in about 29 countries. Its business activities include offering legal and advisory services in the areas such as banking and finance, capital markets, communications, media and technology; financial institutions and markets; and others. Its other practices include mergers and acquisitions, litigation and dispute resolution, real estate transactions, full Islamic finance practice, tax and pensions related issues along with criminal and regulatory investigations and enforcement, crime, fraud, and anti-money laundering work. The company operates across various nations in Asia, Europe and Americas. Clifford Chance is headquartered in London, the UK.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/802322_clifford_chance_llp_pharmaceuticals_h ..
GlobalData's Clifford Chance LLP - Pharmaceuticals &
Healthcare - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by Clifford Chance LLP in the Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare market. The report is an essential source of information for Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Clifford Chance LLP's deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Clifford Chance LLP, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Deals Advised By Year, 2008 to YTD 2014
Clifford Chance LLP, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Deals Advised By Type, 2008 to YTD 2014
Clifford Chance LLP, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Deals Advised By Region, 2008 to YTD 2014
Clifford Chance LLP, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Deals Advised By Sector, 2008 to YTD 2014
Clifford Chance LLP, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Deals Advised Summary, 2008 to YTD 2014
Clifford Chance LLP, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deal Details
Avantor Performance Materials Completes Acquisition Of POCH From Kulczyk
Nestle Completes Acquisition Of Pfizer Nutrition From Pfizer For US$11.85 Billion
Watson Pharma Completes Acquisition Of Actavis Group For US$5.92 Billion
Ramsay Health Care Completes Acquisition Of 57% Stake In Groupe Proclif
Sanofi-Aventis Acquires Majority Stake In Zentiva
Chiesi Farmaceutici Completes Acquisition Of Remaining 42% Stake In Cornerstone Therapeutics For US$255 Million
Shire Acquires BioPharma Company Jerini For US$557 Million
Azelis Completes Acquisition Of S&D Group For US$39 Million
Pfizer Completes Acquisition Of Wyeth
Suntory Beverage To Acquire Lucozade And Ribena Brands From GlaxoSmithKline For US$2.1 Billion
Bayer HealthCare Acquires OTC Business Of Sagmel
LaborMed Pharma Acquires Product Portfolio From Ozone Labs
Bayer HealthCare Enters Into Joint Venture Agreement With Zydus Cadila Healthcare
Royal DSM Forms Joint Venture With Sinochem Group
Cinven Completes Acquisition Of Amdipharm For US$590 Million
Montagu Private Equity Acquires Dutch Ophthalmic Research Center For US$275 Million
Bridgepoint Capital Acquires CABB From AXA Private Equity
Palamon Capital Partners And G Square Invest In Grupo
Bridgepoint Capital Acquires Care UK
Merrill Lynch And Ares Acquire Euromedic From Warburg Pincus
Cinven Completes Acquisition Of Mercury Pharma From HgCapital For US$730 Million
Archimedes Pharma Raises US$100 Million In Series C Venture Financing
List of Tables
Clifford Chance LLP, Key Facts
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.