2012-10-14 05:16:23 - New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
CNOOC Limited (CNOOC) is one of the leading producer of offshore crude oil and natural gas in China. It is also one of the leading independent upstream energy companies in the world. The company carries out the exploration, development, production and marketing of crude oil and natural gas. It operates in four major oil production areas offshore China namely Bohai Bay, Western South China Sea, Eastern South China Sea and East China Sea. CNOOC also has assets in various foreign countries and regions, including Indonesia, Australia, Nigeria.The company had net proved reserves of approximately 3.19 billion barrels-of-oil equivalent. It also provides bond issuance services. CNOOC is headquartered in Hong Kong.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/493446_cnooc_limited_883_financial_and_strat ..
The strategic intention of CNOOC
is to expand its overseas business portfolio and resource base in order to achieve long term and sustainable growth. In line with this growth strategy, the company acquired Nexen Inc., a global energy company.
CNOOC Limited Key Recent Developments
Sep 25, 2012: Exoma Energy Completes Brixton-2 Exploration Well In Galilee Basin, Queensland
Sep 21, 2012: PTTEP Announces Oil Discovery At OGB-1 And BOG-1 Wells In Hassi Bir Rekaiz Project, Algeria
Sep 20, 2012: Qatargas Delivers First LNG Cargo To China
Sep 12, 2012: Exoma Energy Completes Nora-1 Exploration Well In Galilee Basin, Queensland
Aug 28, 2012: CNOOC Announces Notification Of Second Batch Of Blocks In Offshore China Available For Foreign Cooperation In 2012
This comprehensive SWOT profile of CNOOC Limited provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
* Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
* Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
* Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.