2013-09-30 04:58:19 - New Insurance market report from World Market Intelligence: "Delta Insurance Company Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis"
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Delta Insurance Company Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Delta Insurance Company Ltd. is a provider of wide range of life and general insurance products and services to individuals, groups and corporate clients. The company offers life and health insurance products, including individual term life assurance, group life assurance and medical insurance.
It also offers non-life insurance products, including fire and allied perils insurance, general accidents insurance, liabilities insurance, engineering insurance, motor comprehensive insurance, third party insurance, personal accident cover, marine cargo insurance, marine hull insurance and boats insurance and travel insurance. These products are offered to its customers across Jordan. Delta Insurance Company Ltd. is headquartered in Amman, Jordan.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/684521_delta_insurance_company_ltd_company_p ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Delta Insurance Company Ltd.' for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
* Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Total Revenues and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Total Premiums Earned
2.2.3 Asset and Liabilities
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Total Premiums Earned
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
List of Figures
Figure 1: Total Revenues and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Total Premiums Earned
Figure 3: Financial Position
Figure 4: Valuation
Figure 5: Market Capitalization
Figure 6: Efficiency
Figure 7: Total Premiums Earned
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.