2013-02-14 13:02:00 - New Beverages research report from Datamonitor is now available from Fast Market Research
This ForeSights report was compiled according to Datamonitor's ForeSights methodology, which aims to identify new concepts that could influence consumer trends or have a future commercial application in consumer packaged goods.
Scope of this Report
* Consider emerging opportunities and threats in the consumer packaged goods market and gain insight into potential future consumer behavior.
* Identify interesting new and emerging concepts, products, and ideas on offer in retail, foodservice, online spaces, and beyond.
* Understand how new concepts and ideas fit into – or challenge – current consumer trends.
* Gain insight and inspiration for innovation programs and new product development.
Up to 80% of all downloads to smartphones and computer tablets are game applications. Gaming is now the
"killer app" for mobile computing devices. Find out how mobile games are emerging as a potent new marketing platform for consumer packaged goods brands, one that not only appeals to young children, but also reaches out to older consumers.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/538265_foresights_mobile_games_as_a_marketin ..
Key words: Mobile games, gamification, Kindle, iPod Touch, augmented reality, brand engagement, Pringles, Kellogg, Fanta, Angry Birds, Rovio, click-through rates, social game, teens, boredom, social hub, consoles, tablets, smartphones, laptops, mobile devices, video games, app store, downloads, pharmaceuticals, technology, fun, toy, lifestyle.
Reasons to Get this Report
* How are mobile games grabbing the attention of consumers that have eluded traditional media channels like newspapers, television, magazines, and more?
* Why are mobile games surging toward critical mass?
* Mobile games can be a family affair. How are some games reaching out to the whole family?
* Foods and snacks are a natural for mobile gaming, but does this platform work for other types of consumer packaged goods?
* The "gamification of life" is a major shift in consumer behavior. What could this mean for the future?
The Datamonitor Group is a world-leading provider of premium global business information, delivering independent data, analysis and opinion across the Automotive, Consumer Markets, Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Logistics & Express, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, Retail, Technology and Telecoms industries. Datamonitor's market intelligence products and services ensure that you will achieve your desired commercial goals by giving you the insight you need to best respond to your competitive environment. View more research from Datamonitor at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1002
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.