2013-10-02 14:30:54 - Fast Market Research recommends "Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM) - Pipeline Review, H2 2013" from Global Markets Direct, now available
Global Markets Direct's, 'Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM) - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM). Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM) - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of
data for the indicated disease.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/689102_glioblastoma_multiforme_gbm_pipeline_ ..
* A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM).
* A review of the Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM) products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
* Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
* A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
* Coverage of the Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM) pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
* Key discontinued pipeline projects.
* Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM).
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
* Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
* Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
* Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Johnson & Johnson, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Amgen Inc., Sanofi-Aventis, AstraZeneca PLC, Eli Lilly and Company, Genentech, Inc., Antigenics, Inc., MedImmune LLC, Lentigen Corporation, Sangamo BioSciences, Inc., Plexxikon Inc., Celltrion, Inc., ZIOPHARM Oncology, Inc., Novartis AG, Actelion Ltd, Biocon Limited, Les Laboratoires Servier, Nippon Shinyaku Co., Ltd., Pfizer Inc., Cell Therapeutics, Inc., Exelixis, Inc., Aduro BioTech, EpiCept Corporation, Celldex Therapeutics, Inc., ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd., Lixte Biotechnology Holdings, Inc., Basilea Pharmaceutica Ltd., Northwest Biotherapeutics, Inc., Oncothyreon Inc, Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc., CytRx Corporation, Pharmacyclics, Inc., Transgene SA, Prana Biotechnology Limited, Green Cross Corporation, Innocell Corporation, Panacea Biotec Limited, Rexahn Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Nanobiotix, Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Fusion Antibodies Ltd, Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc., Nerviano Medical Sciences S.r.l., immatics biotechnologies GmbH, Apogenix GmbH, EnGeneIC Ltd, AGY Therapeutics, Inc., Diffusion Pharmaceuticals LLC, MacroGenics, Inc., Deciphera Pharmaceuticals, LLC, Stemline Therapeutics, Inc., BioCancell Therapeutics, Inc., Axelar AB, Advenchen Laboratories, LLC, Viral Genetics, Inc., NOXXON Pharma AG, ImmunoVaccine Technologies Inc., Globeimmune, Inc., ChemoCentryx, Inc., TVAX Biomedical, LLC, Biovista Inc., Sirnaomics, Inc., Oncovir, Inc., TRACON Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Nexgenix Pharmaceuticals, LLC, Georgia Tech Research Corporation, Regulus Therapeutics Inc., CLL Pharma, DiscoveryBiomed, Inc., Jiangsu Kanion Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., GreenPeptide Co., Ltd., Incuron, FCB-Pharmicell Co.,Ltd., TAU Therapeutics, LLC, EirGen Pharma Ltd., CytoVac A/S, Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
About Global Markets Direct
Global Markets Direct is a leading provider of global business intelligence and market analysis. It publishes a range of high quality company and market reports created by its large research and analysis capability and drawing from its extensive unique databases of industry-specific information. View more research from Global Markets Direct at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1033
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.