2013-02-06 19:23:03 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Golden Grain Energy, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
Golden Grain Energy, LLC (Golden Grain) is a biofuel company, which produces ethanol, distillers grains and corn oil. The company produces ethanol primarily from corn and various other grains, which are used for blending with unleaded gasoline and other fuel products. Golden Grain provides wet and dry distillers grains as a feed source for local livestock producers. The company is owned by 800 members, mainly consisting of Northeast Iowa farmers. The company owns, constructs and operates its own fuel grade ethanol plant in Mason City, North Central Iowa, the US. The company markets and sells its products through third party marketers in the US.
GlobalData's Golden Grain Energy, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's
history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/535871_golden_grain_energy_llc_strategic_swo ..
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Golden Grain Energy, LLC
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Golden Grain Energy, LLC - Key Facts
Golden Grain Energy, LLC - Key Employees
Golden Grain Energy, LLC - Key Employee Biographies
Golden Grain Energy, LLC - Key Operational Employees
Golden Grain Energy, LLC - Major Products and Services
Golden Grain Energy, LLC - History
Golden Grain Energy, LLC - Company Statement
Golden Grain Energy, LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Golden Grain Energy, LLC - Business Description
Business Description - Corn Oil
Corn Oil - Overview
Corn Oil - Financials
Business Description - Distiller Grains
Distiller Grains - Overview
Distiller Grains - Financials
Business Description - Ethanol
Ethanol - Overview
Ethanol - Financials
Ethanol - Market View
Golden Grain Energy, LLC - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Golden Grain Energy, LLC - Strengths
Strength - Iowa Facility
Strength - Stable Revenue Growth
Golden Grain Energy, LLC - Weaknesses
Weakness - Dependence on RPMG
Golden Grain Energy, LLC - Opportunities
Opportunity - Consolidation
Opportunity - Under-Utilized Feedstock
Opportunity - Seasonal Demand
Golden Grain Energy, LLC - Threats
Threat - Dependence on Government Support
Threat - Other Alternate Energy Sources
Threat - Next Generation Technology
Golden Grain Energy, LLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
Golden Grain Energy, LLC, Key Facts
Golden Grain Energy, LLC, Key Employees
Golden Grain Energy, LLC, Key Employee Biographies
Golden Grain Energy, LLC, Key Operational Employees
Golden Grain Energy, LLC, Major Products and Services
Golden Grain Energy, LLC, History
Golden Grain Energy, LLC, Other Locations
Golden Grain Energy, LLC, Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.