2014-04-08 15:21:14 - The outlook for primary packaging containers, closures and outers
"Latest Trends and Key Issues in the Asia-Pacific Retail Packaging Market", report published by Canadean provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast trends of packaging consumption across eight major CPG markets in the Asia-Pacific region, with a comprehensive coverage of key consumer trends influencing the demand patterns, regulatory frameworks, packaging material dynamics and competitive landscape of major countries.
* China has observed declining population growth for over a decade as a result of the one-child policy and a therefore subsequent reduction in household size. The change in household composition has prompted the growth of small pack sizes for consumer goods which are considered to be ideal for smaller households.
* Even with strong expansion of
the country's middle class, a large proportion of India's population remains poor, and being able to afford products is still a major concern for many in the rural economy. The concept of small sachets, as used for Shampoo, is rapidly being adopted by many other segments to make products affordable for rural consumers.
* South Koreans high commuting times are a strong indicator for the need for on-the-go packs, as consumers will increasingly prefer products that can be consumed during travel. Additionally, busier lifestyles will enhance demand for ready-to-cook and ready-to-eat packaging formats, as consumers will have relatively less time to spend on cooking.
* The rising income disparity is expected to impact consumption patterns and consumer buying behaviors. Richer households will be better positioned to buy premium products, while low cost and value products will continue to be important, creating packaging demands at both extremes
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/786937_latest_trends_and_key_issues_in_the_a ..
* "Latest Trends and Key Issues in the Asia-Pacific Retail Packaging Market" is a detailed industry report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends and opportunities in Asia-Pacific packaging market
* The report is a result of a thorough analysis of consumer trends, packaging manufacturing trends, and packaging innovation in key countries within the Asia-Pacific's consumer packaged goods market. The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights into each of the packaging materials- Flexible, Glass, Rigid Plastic, Rigid Metal, and Paper and Board
* The report includes detailed tables and charts to provide a comprehensive understanding of packaging consumption to clearly establish market trends, packaging dynamics, and areas of future growth potential
* It provides an overview of the competitive landscape of key countries in the Asia-Pacific packaging sector within analysis of the key market leaders including a snap shot of major deals.
Reasons to Get this Report
* The report provides a comprehensive coverage of the key consumer trends affecting the CPG market. Markets covered include Alcoholic Drinks, Food, Health andBeauty, Home Improvement, Household Care, Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Pet Care, and Tobacco andTobacco Products.
* A complete analysis of each packaging material providing detailed break up including pack types, closures, and outers.
* Provides key manufacturing and innovation trends in the packaging industries of major countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
* Highlights the key regulatory framework governing the Asia-Pacific packaging industry in major countries.
* Overview of the competitive landscape of major countries in Asia-Pacific's packaging industry including key players in each of the packaging material segments and major deals.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Amcor, AandM Packaging, Sealed Air, Sonoco, Econopak, Rolls Pack, Cospak, Pro-Pac Packaging, Integrated Packaging Group, Visy, Pact Group, PB Packaging, National Can Industries Ltd, Viscount Plastics, Plasdene Glass, VIP Packaging, Carter Holt Harvey Packaging, Tetra Pak, Hannapak, Colorpak Limited, Owens-Illinois, Printpack, Bemis, Zhou Zhongfu Enterprise Limited, Shiner International, Lee and Man Paper, Ningbo Zhonghua Paper, Anhui Shanying Paper, Elopak, Mondi Group, Aver Dennison, International Paper, Shanghai Zijiang Enterprises Group(Zijiang Enterprise), Zhuhai Zhongfu Industrial Group (Zhuhai Zhongfu), DS Smith, CPMC Holdings Ltd., Huhtamaki, Rexam, Alcoa, Impress, China Metal Packaging Group, Fusion Glassworks, Gerresheimer, Ardagh Group, Rockwood Glass Group, Paper Products Limited, Jindal Polyfilms, Uflex Industries, Polyplex Corporation Limited, Garware Polyester Limited, Ester Industries Limited, Max Specialty Films, ITC, Perfect pack, AuSom Enterprise Ltd., EsselPropack, Pearl Polymers, Balmer Lawrie, Hindustan Tin Works Ltd., Parekh Aluminiex, Bilcare Ltd., Hindustan National Glass and Industries Ltd., Piramal Glass, Borosil, ArghaKarya Prima Industry Tbk PT, BerlinaTbk PT, TriasSentosaTbk PT, PT DNP Indonesia, PT Fajar Surya WisesaTbk, Indah Kiat Pulp and Paper Tbk PT, Asia Pulp and Paper Group, Pura Group, PT Pakerin, PT. MakmurRekasantika, PT Gunung Gilead, Mandiri-Cartonbox, BerlinaTbk PT, DynaplastTbk PT, PT AlamKaryaUnggulTbk, Cometa Can Corp PT, PT Pelangi Indah Canindo, United Can co, ATP Group, Mulia Glass PT, Iglas (Persero) PT, Oji Paper Company, Nippon Paper Group, Rengo Co Ltd, Hokuetsu Kishu Paper Co Ltd, Mitsubishi Plastic Inc FP Corporation, Toyo Seikan Group, Berry Plastics, Constantia Flexibles, Kureha Corporation, Taisei Lamick Co Ltd, Ball Corporation, Crown Holdings, JFE Container Company, Toyo Seikan Group, Nihon Yamamura Glass Co Ltd, Koa Glass Company, SIG Combibloc, Evergreen Packaging, Tailim Packaging Industrial, Youl Chon Chemical Company Limited, Dae Young Packaging, Sambo Corrugated Board, TaeshinInpack, Techpack Solutions, DaeRyuk Can Company, LotteAluminium, Kumbi Company, Hanil Can Company, Samhwa Plastic, SR Technopack Company, Dong Bang LandB, LotteAluminium, Dongjin, Yonwoo, Samyang Corporation, MedipackCompany, CandK Propack, Sam-A Aluminium, Youl Chon Chemical, Kyung Won Chemical, Sam Kwang Glass, Pacificglas Inc, SCG Paper, Bangkok Glass Public Company Limited, K.M. Packaging Company, Thai Packaging Industry Public Company, Flexi-Pack Limited, Dyna Packs Company, Siam Toppan Packaging Company, Orient Container Company, Hoong Seng Kee, Berli Jucker Public Company, Royal Can Industries, Nippon Pack (Thailand) Public Company, Swan Industries (Thailand) Company, Pack Delta Public Company Limited, World Packaging Industry, Flex-ible Plas Company, Pongsilp Plastic Company, South East Packaging Industry Company, Dai-ichi Packaging Company, Siam Flexible Industries Company, Flexi-Pack Limited, Glass Solution Sdn Bhd, Siam Glass Industry Company, Bangkok Glass Public Company Limited, Hoong Seng Kee Company, Lohakij Rung Chareon Sub Company, Sahadharawat Company, Standard Can Company, Alucon Public Company
Canadean Consulting provides specialist support on commercial, strategic and marketing issues to the international beverage, packaging and liquid food industries. Significant investment has transformed all Canadean�s beverage databases into interactive market analysis tools, geared to clients� annual and strategic business planning cycles. View more research from Canadean at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1028
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.