2012-09-17 07:09:44 - Recently published research from Global Markets Direct, "Macular Degeneration - Pipeline Review, H2 2012", is now available at Fast Market Research
Global Markets Direct's, 'Macular Degeneration - Pipeline Review, H2 2012', provides an overview of the Macular Degeneration therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Macular Degeneration, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Macular Degeneration. 'Macular Degeneration - Pipeline Review, H2 2012' is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/463834_macular_degeneration_pipeline_review_ ..
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based
on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
* A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Macular Degeneration.
* A review of the Macular Degeneration products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
* Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
* A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
* Coverage of the Macular Degeneration pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
* Profiles of late-stage pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action and research & development progress.
* Key discontinued pipeline projects.
* Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
* Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Macular Degeneration.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players with the most promising pipeline.
* Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Macular Degeneration pipeline depth and focus of Macular Degeneration therapeutics.
* Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
* Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Macular Degeneration Therapeutic Products under Development, Key Players in Macular Degeneration Therapeutics, Macular Degeneration Pipeline Overview, Macular Degeneration Pipeline, Macular Degeneration Pipeline Assessment
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage
Macular Degeneration Overview
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Macular Degeneration
Macular Degeneration Therapeutics under Development by Companies
Macular Degeneration Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Late Stage Products
Mid Clinical Stage Products
Early Clinical Stage Products
Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Products
Macular Degeneration Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies
Macular Degeneration Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Companies Involved in Macular Degeneration Therapeutics Development
Johnson & Johnson
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
Shionogi & Co., Ltd.
Advanced Cell Technology, Inc.
Quark Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Oxford BioMedica plc
Intercytex Group plc
Lux Biosciences, Inc.
Light Sciences Oncology, Inc.
VasGene Therapeutics, Inc.
iCo Therapeutics Inc.
ReGenX Biosciences, LLC
Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Zenotech Laboratories Limited
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Sirion Therapeutics, Inc.
Summit Corporation plc
Sucampo Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NanoCarrier Co., Ltd.
R-Tech Ueno, Ltd.
Paloma Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Ora Bio Ltd.
Molecular Partners AG
Cosmix Molecular Biologicals GmbH
InCode BioPharmaceutics, Inc.
OcuCure Therapeutics, Inc.
Neurotech Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Gene Signal International SA.
Amalyte Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Iconic Therapeutics, Inc.
Inotek Pharmaceuticals Corporation
Indus Biotech Private Limited
Full Table of Contents is available at:
About Global Markets Direct
Global Markets Direct is a leading provider of global business intelligence and market analysis. It publishes a range of high quality company and market reports created by its large research and analysis capability and drawing from its extensive unique databases of industry-specific information. View more research from Global Markets Direct at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1033
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.