Recently published research from World Market Intelligence, "Mauritian Eagle Insurance Company Limited (MEI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis", is now available at Fast Market Research
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-12 15:39:10
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mauritian Eagle Insurance Company Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Mauritian Eagle Insurance Company Limited (MEI) is an insurance group based in Mauritius. It offers a range of general insurance products to individuals and commercial customers. The group's product portfolio includes property insurance, motor insurance, engineering insurance, travel insurance, personal accident insurance, pleasure craft insurance, product liability insurance, directors' and officers' liability insurance, employer's liability insurance, marine hull and cargo insurance, and aircraft hull and liability insurance. In addition, the group offers financial lease for heavy machinery and motor vehicles and accepts term deposits. The group operates as a subsidiary of Ireland Blyth Ltd (IBL Group), a diversified business group in Mauritius. MEI is headquartered in Port Louis, Mauritius.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/780211_mauritian_eagle_insurance_company_lim ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about Mauritian Eagle Insurance Company Limited for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of Mauritian Eagle Insurance Company Limited
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Four Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Total Revenues and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Total Premiums Earned
2.2.3 Asset and Liabilities
2.3 Key Competitors
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: History
Table 5: Key Employees
Table 6: Key Employee Biographies
Table 7: Subsidiaries
Table 8: Locations
List of Figures
Figure 1: Total Revenues and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Total Premiums Earned
Figure 3: Financial Position
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.