2012-10-06 19:06:49 - New Pharmaceuticals research report from Global Markets Direct is now available from Fast Market Research
Global Markets Direct's, 'Multiple Myeloma (Kahler's Disease) - Pipeline Review, H2 2012', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Multiple Myeloma (Kahler's Disease), complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Multiple Myeloma (Kahler's Disease). Multiple Myeloma (Kahler's Disease) - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the
availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
* A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Multiple Myeloma (Kahler's Disease).
* A review of the Multiple Myeloma (Kahler's Disease) products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
* Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
* A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
* Coverage of the Multiple Myeloma (Kahler's Disease) pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
* Key discontinued pipeline projects.
* Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/468431_multiple_myeloma_kahlers_disease_pipe ..
Reasons to buy
* Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Multiple Myeloma (Kahler's Disease).
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
* Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Multiple Myeloma (Kahler's Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
* Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
* Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage
Multiple Myeloma (Kahler's Disease) Overview
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Multiple Myeloma (Kahler's Disease)
Multiple Myeloma (Kahler's Disease) Therapeutics under Development by Companies
Multiple Myeloma (Kahler's Disease) Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Late Stage Products
Mid Clinical Stage Products
Early Clinical Stage Products
Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Products
Multiple Myeloma (Kahler's Disease) Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies
Multiple Myeloma (Kahler's Disease) Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Companies Involved in Multiple Myeloma (Kahler's Disease) Therapeutics Development
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Johnson & Johnson
Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd.
Eli Lilly and Company
Seattle Genetics, Inc.
Gilead Sciences, Inc.
Merck & Co., Inc.
AbGenomics International, Inc.
Gamida Cell Ltd.
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Amorfix Life Sciences Ltd.
Piramal Healthcare Limited
BioSante Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
ZIOPHARM Oncology, Inc.
Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Human Genome Sciences, Inc.
Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Santaris Pharma A/S
Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd.
Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.
Cougar Biotechnology, Inc.
AEterna Zentaris Inc.
ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd.
Ligand Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
Cleveland BioLabs, Inc.
Oncolytics Biotech Inc.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Array BioPharma Inc.
BioInvent International AB
Senesco Technologies, Inc.
Quest PharmaTech Inc.
Threshold Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Synta Pharmaceuticals Corp.
Innate Pharma SA
Transgene Biotek Ltd
Cellerant Therapeutics, Inc.
Chroma Therapeutics Ltd.
Abiogen Pharma S.p.A.
Acceleron Pharma, Inc.
Nerviano Medical Sciences S.r.l.
Celon Pharma Sp. z o.o.
Coronado Biosciences, Inc.
Arno Therapeutics, Inc.
Azaya Therapeutics, Inc.
CanBas Co., Ltd.
Immune System Therapeutics Ltd.
NOXXON Pharma AG
Acetylon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Tragara Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Biokine Therapeutics Ltd.
Cylene Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Nereus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
TaiGen Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Full Table of Contents is available at:
About Global Markets Direct
Global Markets Direct is a leading provider of global business intelligence and market analysis. It publishes a range of high quality company and market reports created by its large research and analysis capability and drawing from its extensive unique databases of industry-specific information. View more research from Global Markets Direct at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1033
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.