2013-03-01 16:55:16 - Fast Market Research recommends "Oil & Gas Monthly Deals Analysis - January 2013: M&A and Investment Trends" from GlobalData, now available
GlobalData's "Oil & Gas Monthly Deals Analysis - January 2013: M&A and Investment Trends" report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the oil and gas industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and partnership transactions registered in the oil and gas industry in December 2012. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months, subdivided by deal types, segments and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the oil and gas industry.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/544144_oil_gas_monthly_deals_analysis_januar ..
Data presented in this report is derived from
GlobalData's proprietary in-house Energy eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
* Analyze market trends for the oil and gas industry in the global arena
* Review of deal trends in upstream, midstream, downstream, and equipment & services segments
* Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the oil and gas industry
* Summary of oil and gas deals globally in the last six months
* Information on the top deals that took place in the industry
* Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
* League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs
Reasons to buy
* Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
* Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
* Evaluate the types of company divesting and acquiring assets and ways to raise capital in the market.
* Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the oil and gas industry.
* Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
* Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Oil & Gas Industry, Global, Deals Summary
2.1 Oil & Gas Industry, Global, Deal Analysis, January 2013
2.2 Oil & Gas Industry, Global, Number of Deals by Type, January 2013
2.3 Oil & Gas Industry, Global, Top Deals, January 2013
2.3.1 Kinder Morgan Energy to Acquire Copano Energy for $5 Billion
2.3.2 Energeticky a Prumyslovy to Acquire Slovak Gas from GDF Suez and E.ON for $3.48 Billion
2.3.3 Sinochem to Acquire 82,800 Net Acres in Horizontal Wolfcamp Shale Play, Texas, from Pioneer Natural Resources for $1.7 Billion
2.3.4 Denbury Resources to Acquire Cedar Creek Anticline Assets in Montana and North Dakota from ConocoPhillips for $1.05 Billion
2.3.5 Summit Midstream to Acquire Bear Tracker Energy from GSO Capital and Bear Tracker Investments for $513 Million
2.4 Oil & Gas Industry, Global, Rumored Deals, January 2013
2.4.1 Shell Rumored to Acquire LNG Assets from Repsol
2.4.2 Centrica Rumored to Acquire Stake in Cuadrilla Resources, Unconventional Gas Company
2.4.3 Indraprastha Gas Rumored to Acquire 5.2% Stake in Petronet LNG from Asian Development Bank
3 Oil & Gas Industry, Global, Deals Summary, by Type
3.1 Oil & Gas Industry, Global, Asset Transactions, January 2013
3.2 Oil & Gas Industry, Global, Mergers and Acquisitions, January 2013
3.2.1 Oil & Gas Industry, Global, Upstream M&As and ATs, Conventional vis-a-vis Unconventional, January 2013
3.3 Oil & Gas Industry, Global, Equity Offerings, January 2013
3.4 Oil & Gas Industry, Global, Debt Offerings, January 2013
3.5 Oil & Gas Industry, Global, Private Equity/Venture Capital Deals, January 2013
3.6 Oil & Gas Industry, Global, Partnership Deals, January 2013
3.7 Partnership Deals in January 2013
4 Oil & Gas Industry, Global, Deals Summary, by Sector
4.1 Upstream Oil & Gas Deals, Global, January 2013
4.1.1 Upstream Energy - Deals of the Month
4.1.2 Upstream Oil & Gas, Global, Acquisitions and Asset Transaction Multiples, August 2012-January 2013
4.2 Midstream Oil & Gas Deals, Global, January 2013
4.2.1 Midstream Energy - Deals of the Month
4.3 Downstream Oil & Gas Deals, Global, January 2013
4.3.1 Downstream Energy - Deals of the Month
4.4 Oil & Gas Deals, Global, Equipment and Services, January 2013
4.4.1 Equipment and Services - Deals of the Month
5 Oil & Gas Industry, Deals Summary, by Geography
5.1 Oil & Gas Deals, North America, January 2013
5.1.1 North America - Deals of the Month
5.1.2 North America Oil & Gas, Upstream Acquisitions and Asset Transaction Multiples, August 2012-January 2013
5.2 Oil & Gas Deals, Europe, January 2013
5.2.1 Europe - Deals of the Month
5.3 Oil & Gas Deals, Asia-Pacific, January 2013
5.3.1 Asia-Pacific - Deals of the Month
5.4 Oil & Gas Deals, Rest of the World, January 2013
5.4.1 Rest of the World - Deals of the Month
6 Oil & Gas Industry, Global, Top Advisors
6.1 Oil & Gas Industry, Global, Top Financial Advisors, Mergers and Acquisitions, August 2012-January 2013
6.2 Oil & Gas Industry, Global, Top Financial Advisors, Equity Offerings, August 2012-January 2013
6.3 Oil & Gas Industry, Global, Top Financial Advisors, Debt Offerings, August 2012-January 2013
7 Further Information
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.