2013-11-01 21:54:30 - New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP (Orrick) provides legal advisory services to the real estate sector in the areas of real estate transaction, financing and investment, leasing and property litigations. The other practices areas of the firm includes: banking and finance, energy, capital market, employee benefits, intellectual property, commercial litigation, insurance, antitrust, mergers and acquisition, public finance, outsourcing and technology. In more than 100 countries, the company offers advises to financial institutions, public and private companies, emerging businesses and state and regulatory bodies on complex corporate transactions, finance, litigation and tax matters. Orrick operates across Asia, Europe and North America with, 1,100 lawyers in 23 offices. The firm is headquartered in Wheeling, (West Virginia), the US. www.fastmr.com/prod/709989_orrick_herrington_sutcliffe_llp_alter ..
Full Report Details at
GlobalData's Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP. - Alternative Energy - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP. in the Alternative Energy market. The report is an essential source of information for Alternative Energy companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP.'s deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP., Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP., Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP., Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Region, 2007 to YTD 2013
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP., Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Sector, 2007 to YTD 2013
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP., Alternative Energy Deals Advised Summary, 2007 to YTD 2013
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP., Alternative Energy, Deal Details
Johnson Controls Acquires EnergyConnect
Eurus Energy Completes Project Financing Of US$82 Million For Combine Hills Phase II Wind Farm Project, U.S.
Babcock & Brown Wind Partners Acquires Three Wind Farms From Plambeck Neue Energien For US$72 Million
Benton PUD Acquires 3% Stake In White Creek Wind Project For US$11 Million From Klickitat PUD
TEP Solar Acquires RGP Puglia Solar Project From Ravano Green In Apulia, Italy
Babcock & Brown Wind Partners Acquires Allegheny Ridge Phase I And GSG Wind Farms For US$150 Million
Western Minnesota Municipal Power Agency Completes Public Offering Of 3.62% 2010 Series B Bonds Due 2016 For US$5.5 Million
Southern Minnesota Municipal Power Issues 4% Series 2009 A Power Supply System Revenue Bonds Due 2013 For US$3.12 Million
Southern Minnesota Municipal Power Issues 5% Series 2009 A Power Supply System Revenue Bonds Due 2022 For US$3.06 Million
Southern Minnesota Municipal Power Issues 5% Series 2009 A Power Supply System Revenue Bonds Due 2016 For US$2.35 Million
Sacramento Municipal Utility District Completes Public Offering Of US$42.04 Million 5% 2008 Series U Electric Revenue Refunding Bonds Due 2022
Sacramento Municipal Utility District Issues 3.375% 2008 Series U Electric Revenue Refunding Bonds Due 2015 For US$35.67 Million
Sacramento Municipal Utility District Issues 4% 2008 Series U Electric Revenue Refunding Bonds Due 2014 For US$6.39 Million
Sacramento Municipal Utility District Issues 4% 2008 Series U Electric Revenue Refunding Bonds Due 2015 For US$3.77 Million
Pacific Gas and Electric Completes Public Offering Of 4.5% Senior Notes Due 2041 For US$250 Million
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.