2013-03-15 11:43:50 - New Government research report from Kable Market Intelligence is now available from Fast Market Research
This report is based on Kable's detailed, bottom-up research and analysis of the UK public sector's spend on ICT and our five-year forecasts at a product and sector level.
This report contains a product-by-product market size and forecast for spend on telecommunications, including fixed line, networking equipment, and wireless/mobile within UK policing/justice.
The scope of telecommunications markets covered is as follows:
* This includes all spend on fixed voice and data services including calls and lines, fax, broadband, leased line, video and conferencing services. It also includes handsets and other fixed-line endpoints. Managed telecoms services are excluded from this and counted in the service category. We exclude the cost of associated network management software from this category where possible.
- www.fastmr.com/prod/545361_policingjustice_ict_spending_in_the_u ..
* This category covers networking equipment for external connectivity: PBX, IP PBX and infrastructure (cabling, racks etc) that supports WAN and MAN networking. It covers WAN routers and all switches.
* It also includes commercial off-the-shelf software associated with communications network management, with VoIP and with converged communications platforms, although software that is primarily email client or server is covered under the appropriate software category.
* This category covers all mobile connections, handset costs and call charges. It includes voice, data and video over GSM, UMTS, satellite, microwave, TETRA, Wi-Max, and other wireless backhaul and last-mile technologies. It does not cover Wi-Fi, which falls under the network equipment category in hardware.
We've assessed the impact of austerity and the coalition government's diminished appetite for reform, and mapped out the implications of structural and political change. We've assessed the impact of a weak recovery and a double-dip recession to reforecast ICT spend to 2017. A team of eleven analysts have calculated the ICT spend for every organization in this report's scope and aggregated this to provide an invaluable guide to the market.
CAGR for telecommunications market in policing/justice sector is 0.84%
Report Table of Contents:
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 United Kingdom policing/justice ICT Market Overview
2.1 Overall policing/justice ICT Market Spend Value
2.2 policing/justice ICT Spend on Telecommunications Market by Category
2.2.1 Fixed Line
2.2.2 Networking Equipment
3.1 About Kable
List of Tables
Table 1: United Kingdom policing/justice ICT Market Value (GBP mn) on Telecommunications
Table 2: United Kingdom Fixed Line ICT Spending, 2011/12-2016/17
Table 3: United Kingdom Networking Equipment ICT Spending, 2011/12-2016/17
Table 4: United Kingdom Wireless ICT Spending, 2011/12-2016/17
List of Figures
Figure 1: United Kingdom policing/justice ICT Market Value (GBP mn) on Telecommunications
Figure 2: United Kingdom Fixed Line ICT Spending, 2011/12-2016/17
Figure 3: United Kingdom Networking Equipment ICT Spending, 2011/12-2016/17
Figure 4: United Kingdom Wireless ICT Spending, 2011/12-2016/17
About Kable Market Intelligence
Since 1990, Kable has been providing the UK and the world's largest suppliers with unique insight into public sector opportunities and markets. Their network of contacts allows Kable unparalleled insight into policy as it formulates while their modelling systems mean Kable processes and aggregates procurement data faster and more accurately than anyone. View more research from Kable Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1041
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.