2013-02-01 15:09:05 - New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
GlobalData's "Power Monthly Deal Analysis - December 2012: M&A and Investment Trends" report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the power industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and partnership transactions registered in the power industry in December 2012. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months, subdivided by deal types, segments and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the power industry. www.fastmr.com/prod/532518_power_monthly_deal_analysis_december_ ..
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalData's proprietary in-house deals database and primary and secondary research.
Full Report Details at
* Analyze market trends for the power market in the global arena
* Review of deal trends in wind, fossil fuels, cogeneration, solar, hydro, biopower, geothermal, transformation technologies, energy efficiency, energy storage, energy infrastructure, and nuclear energy markets.
* Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the power industry
* Summary of power deals globally in the last six months
* Information on the top deals that took place in the power industry
* Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
* League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs
Reasons to buy
* Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
* Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
* Evaluate the types of company divesting and acquiring assets and ways to raise capital in the market.
* Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the power industry.
* Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
* Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Power Industry, Global, Deals Summary
2.1 Power Industry, Global, Deals Analysis, December 2012
2.2 Power Industry, Global, Number of Deals by Type, December 2012
2.3 Power Industry, Global, Top Deals, December 2012
2.3.1 SWEPCO, AECC, ETEC and OMPA Invest $1.8 Billion in John W. Turk, Jr. Power Plant, U.S.
2.3.2 Texas Municipal Gas Acquisition and Supply Completes Public Offering of Bonds Due 2032 for $1.4 Billion
2.3.3 Perusahaan Listrik to Invest $1.2 Billion in Batang Toru Hydro Power Project in North Sumatra, Indonesia
2.3.4 CLP Holdings Completes Private Placement of Shares for $982 Million
2.3.5 Laclede to Acquire Missouri Gas Energy, Gas Distribution Company, from Southern Union for $975 Million
2.4 Power Industry, Global, Rumored Deal, December 2012
2.4.1 KBC Private Equity Rumored to Sell Remaining 14.51% Stake in 4Energy Invest, Renewable Energy Company
3 Power Industry, Global, Deals Summary, by Type
3.1 Power Industry, Global, Mergers and Acquisition Deals, December 2012
3.2 Power Industry, Global, Asset Finance Deals, December 2012
3.2.1 Power Industry, Global, Project Finance Deals, December 2012
3.2.2 Power Industry, Global, Self-Funded Projects, December 2012
3.3 Power Industry, Global, Equity Offering Deals, December 2012
3.4 Power Industry, Global, Debt Offering Deals, December 2012
3.5 Power Industry, Global, Private Equity and Venture Capital Deals, December 2012
3.5.1 Power Industry, Global, Top Venture Capital Firms, July 2012-December 2012
3.6 Power Industry, Global, Partnership Deals, December 2012
4 Power Industry, Global, Deal Summary, by Sector
4.1 Power Industry, Global, Wind Deals, December 2012
4.1.1 Wind - Deals of the Month
4.2 Power Industry, Global, Solar Deals, December 2012
4.2.1 Solar - Deals of the Month
4.3 Power Industry, Global, Fossil Fuel Deals, December 2012
4.3.1 Fossil Fuels - Deals of the Month
4.4 Power Industry, Global, Hydro Deals, December 2012
4.4.1 Hydro - Deals of the Month
4.5 Power Industry, Global, Energy Efficiency Deals, December 2012
4.5.1 Energy Efficiency - Deals of the Month
4.6 Power Industry, Global, Biopower Deals, December 2012
4.6.1 Biopower - Deals of the Month
4.7 Power Industry, Global, Energy Infrastructure Deals, December 2012
4.7.1 Energy Infrastructure - Deals of the Month
4.8 Power Industry, Global, Nuclear Deals, December 2012
4.8.1 Nuclear - Deals of the Month
4.9 Power Industry, Global, Geothermal Deals, December 2012
4.9.1 Geothermal - Deals of the Month
4.10 Power Industry, Global, Energy Storage Deals, December 2012
4.10.1 Energy Storage - Deals of the Month
5 Power Industry, Deal Summary, by Geography
5.1 Power Industry, North America Deals, December 2012
5.1.1 North America - Deals of the Month
5.2 Power Industry, Europe, Deals, December 2012
5.2.1 Europe - Deals of the Month
5.3 Power Industry, Asia-Pacific Deals, December 2012
5.3.1 Asia-Pacific - Deals of the Month
5.4 Power Industry, Rest of the World, Deals, December 2012
5.4.1 Rest of the World - Deals of the Month
6 Power Industry, Global, Top Financial Advisors
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.