New Market Report Now Available: Reinsurance in Luxembourg, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
Recently published research from Timetric, "Reinsurance in Luxembourg, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017", is now available at Fast Market Research
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-30 04:04:04
Luxembourg is the largest hub for reinsurance business, particularly captive reinsurance, in the European Union (EU). The availability of multilingual and multicultural experts, flexible and deferrable tax regimes, and an outward-looking policy approach have made the country the leading center for insurance and reinsurance business in Europe. The Commissariat aux Assurances (CA) regulates the country's reinsurance business which, by the end of 2012, comprised 238 companies. A number of reinsurers in Luxembourg originate from France, Germany, Italy, Belgium and Spain. In terms of market size, the Luxembourg reinsurance segment increased at a CAGR of 11.1% during the review period (2008-2012).
* Luxembourg's reinsurance segment is one of the most developed in the world.
* The country's favorable regulatory framework and advanced administrative infrastructure make it a hub for captive reinsurance business.
* Multinational reinsurers, from France, Germany, Italy, Belgium and Spain, operate in Luxembourg through subsidiaries or local brokers.
* As of 2012, there were 238 reinsurance companies licensed to conduct business in the country, of which the majority are captive.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/782376_reinsurance_in_luxembourg_key_trends_ ..
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Luxembourg:
* It provides historical values for Luxembourg's reinsurance segment for the report's 2008-2012 review period and projected figures for the 2012-2017 forecast period.
* It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in Luxembourg's reinsurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017.
* It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Luxembourg and its growth prospects.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Luxembourg reinsurance segment and each sector within it.
* Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Luxembourg reinsurance segment.
* Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories.
* Gain insights into key regulations governing the Luxembourg insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: 3Si Re SA, Abbey Reinsurance SA, Acac Lux Re I, Acm Re SA, Actelion Re SA, Actire, Aero Re SA, Afe SA, Agat Re SA, Agrassur Re SA
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Executive Summary
2.1 What is This Report About?
3 Luxembourg Insurance Industry Attractiveness
3.1 Insurance Industry Size, 2008-2017
3.2 Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges
3.3 Reinsurance Segment Size, 2008-2017
3.4 Reinsurance Segment Size by Type of Insurance, 2008-2017
4 Key Industry Trends and Drivers
4.1 Fundamental Business Drivers
4.2 Life Insurance Drivers
4.3 Non-Life Insurance Drivers
4.4 Personal Accident and Health Insurance Drivers
5 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
5.2 List of Reinsurance Companies in Luxembourg
6 Business Environment and Country Risk
6.1 Business Confidence
6.1.1 Market capitalization trend - Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LSE)
6.2 Economic Performance
6.2.1 GDP at constant prices (US$)
6.2.2 GDP per capita at constant prices (US$)
6.2.3 GDP at current prices (US$)
6.2.4 GDP per capita at current prices (US$)
6.2.5 Agriculture, hunting, forestry and fishing net output at current prices (US$)
6.2.6 Agriculture, hunting, forestry and fishing net output at current prices, as a percentage of GDP
6.2.7 Manufacturing net output at current prices (US$)
6.2.8 Manufacturing net output at current prices, as a percentage of GDP
6.2.9 Mining, manufacturing and utilities at current prices (US$)
6.2.10 Mining, manufacturing and utilities at current prices, as a percentage of GDP
6.2.11 Construction net output at current prices (US$)
6.2.12 Construction net output at current prices, as a percentage of GDP
6.2.13 Inflation rate
6.2.14 Merchandise exports as a percentage of GDP
6.2.15 Merchandise imports as a percentage of GDP
6.2.16 Annual average exchange rate EUR-US$
6.3.1 Commercial vehicle exports - total value
6.3.2 Commercial vehicle imports - total value
6.3.3 Automotive exports - total value
6.3.4 Automotive imports - total value
6.3.5 Total internet subscribers
6.4 Labor Force
6.4.1 Labor force
6.4.2 Unemployment rate
6.5.1 Household consumption expenditure (US$)
6.5.2 Total population
6.5.3 Urban and rural population
6.5.4 Age distribution of the total population
7.2 Contact Timetric
7.3 About Timetric
7.4 Timetric's Services
List of Tables
Table 1: Insurance Industry Definitions
Table 2: Luxembourg Insurance - Overall Written Premium by Segment (EUR Billion), 2008-2012
Table 3: Luxembourg Insurance - Overall Written Premium by Segment (US$ Billion), 2008-2012
Table 4: Luxembourg Insurance - Overall Written Premium by Segment (EUR Billion), 2012-2017
Table 5: Luxembourg Insurance - Overall Written Premium by Segment (US$ Billion), 2012-2017
Table 6: Luxembourg Insurance - Segmentation (% Share), 2008-2017
Table 7: Reinsurance in Luxembourg by Category (EUR Billion), 2008-2012
Table 8: Reinsurance in Luxembourg by Category (US$ Billion), 2008-2012
Table 9: Reinsurance in Luxembourg by Category (EUR Billion), 2012-2017
Table 10: Reinsurance in Luxembourg by Category (US$ Billion), 2012-2017
Table 11: Luxembourg Premium Ceded to Reinsurance by Type of Insurance (EUR Billion), 2008-2012
Full Table of Contents is available at:
Timetric is an independent economic and business research firm providing critical intelligence on emerging economies and key global industries. They provide detailed economic and sector intelligence, business insights and authoritative, independent commentary. View more research from Timetric at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1037
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.