2013-09-19 20:48:39 - New Financial Services market report from World Market Intelligence: "The Chiba Kogyo Bank, Ltd. (8337) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis"
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'The Chiba Kogyo Bank, Ltd. (8337) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
The Chiba Kogyo Bank, Ltd. (Chiba Kogyo Bank) is a Japan based regional bank. The bank specializes in providing a wide range of banking and financial services to individuals and corporate customers. It's portfolio of products and services comprises time deposits,
savings deposits, home loans, consumer free loans, securities trading, foreign exchange services and letter of credit. In addition, Chiba Kogyo Bank is involved in credit card business, leasing services, guarantees of housing and other loans, and development, sale and maintenance of computer systems. The bank as of March 31, 2012, operated through a network of 72 branches in Japan. Chiba Kogyo Bank is headquartered in Chiba, Japan.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/685386_the_chiba_kogyo_bank_ltd_8337_company ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'The Chiba Kogyo Bank, Ltd.' for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
* Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: The Chiba Kogyo Bank, Ltd.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Total Income and Net Profit Margin
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Total Income and Net Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Market Capitalization
Figure 4: Efficiency
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.