2013-10-10 11:50:19 - Recently published research from Datamonitor, "Trend Focus: the Clean Label Opportunity", is now available at Fast Market Research
Consumers today are much more concerned about what goes into the products they eat and drink. Shoppers would also like to know more about how products are made, and where the ingredients for these products come from. The clean label concept touches on all of these areas.
Scope of this Report:
* Find out what "clean label" actually means, along with the related term "natural."
* See how retailers are filling the void with regard to the lack of regulated standards related to clean label.
* Find out how "natural" product claims are faring relative to "organic" and other types of clean label claims, for new products.
* Learn about how the trend toward allergen- and sensitivity-related product claims is becoming
a growing part of the clean label landscape.
* Understand the different ways that companies can signal "clean label" with their product offerings.
This webinar examines the growing clean label opportunity, which includes "natural" and organic products, as well as increasing use of ingredients that consumers can understand, recognize, and trust. It also looks at new ways that packaged food and beverage companies are formulating, packaging, and promoting new products as being less processed.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/695513_trend_focus_the_clean_label_opportuni ..
Keywords: clean label, natural, organic, minimally processed, raw, simple, gluten free, transparency, food allergies, sensitivities, genetically modified organisms, GMO, local, processed, limited ingredients, pantry, authenticity, homemade, farmer's markets, real, ethical, grass fed, animal welfare, unprocessed, high fructose corn syrup.
Reasons to Get this Report:
* What are retailers doing to respond to the clean label opportunity, and show consumers they care about what ingredients go into packaged foods?
* How are consumer perceptions toward key clean label themes like "natural," organic, or even local changing?
* Where is the trend toward "no gluten" or "gluten-free" food products headed?
* What actions are packaged food and beverage makers taking to make sure that their products are perceived to be less processed?
* Packaged food companies are talking more about "pantry-friendly" ingredients. How does this fit within larger consumer concerns about labeling?
The Datamonitor Group is a world-leading provider of premium global business information, delivering independent data, analysis and opinion across the Automotive, Consumer Markets, Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Logistics & Express, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, Retail, Technology and Telecoms industries. Datamonitor's market intelligence products and services ensure that you will achieve your desired commercial goals by giving you the insight you need to best respond to your competitive environment. View more research from Datamonitor at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1002
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.