2012-09-19 05:16:48 - New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Office National Des Hydrocarbures Et Des Mines (ONHYM) is a public organization that deals with hydrocarbons and mining activities in Morocco. It is active in exploration, production and exploitation of various hydrocarbons and mineral resources. It carries out its exploration activities by entering into partnerships and joint ventures with several national and international companies in the oil and gas industry. ONHYM is actively involved in evaluation and the promotion of sedimentary basins of Morocco. The company has operations in the Northern Atlantic offshore areas (Tanger-Larache), the Southern Atlantic offshore (Tarfaya-Lagwira), the Gharb, Essaouira-Maskala and Boujdour. ONHYM is headquartered in Rabat, Morocco.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/413251_office_national_des_hydrocarbures_et_ ..
ONHYM's strategy focuses on increasing the level of petroleum and mining exploration in Morocco;
and, strengthen opening on the world market and the development of foreign partnerships as an integral part of the company's policy of promotion of petroleum and mineral wealth of the country.
Office National des Hydrocarbures et des Mines Key Recent Developments
Apr 30, 2012: Longreach Oil and Gas Provides Operations Update
Feb 13, 2012: Circle Oil Provides Update On Operations At Rharb Basin Permits In Morocco
Oct 06, 2011: East West Petroleum Announces Acquisition Of New Exploration Block In Morocco
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Office National des Hydrocarbures et des Mines provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Office National des Hydrocarbures et des Mines and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
* Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.