2012-11-01 04:50:25 - New Pharmaceuticals market report from GlobalData: "Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends For September 2012 In Pharmaceuticals"
GlobalData's "Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends For September 2012 In Pharmaceuticals" report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on partnerships, licensing, mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the pharmaceuticals industry. The report provides detailed information on partnership and licensing transactions, M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, and venture financing registered in the pharmaceuticals industry in September 2012. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months, subdivided by deal types, various therapy areas, and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the pharmaceuticals industry.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/498520_partnerships_licensing_investments_an ..
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalData's
proprietary in-house Pharmaceuticals eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
* Analysis of the market trends for the pharmaceutical industry in the global arena.
* Review of deal trends in the cardiovascular, central nervous system, dermatology, ear nose throat disorders, gastrointestinal, genito urinary system and sex hormones, hematological disorders, hormonal disorders, immunology, infectious disease, male health, metabolic disorders, mouth and dental disorders, musculoskeletal, oncology, ophthalmology, respiratory, toxicology, and women's health segments.
* Analysis of partnerships, licensing, M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, and venture financing deals in the pharmaceutical industry.
* Analysis of therapy areas which are very active in terms of venture capital financing, partnerships, licensing agreements, equity/debt offerings, and M&As.
* Analysis of deals based on different payment modes, including upfront and milestone payments, primarily in partnerships and licensing agreements in the pharmaceutical industry.
* Analysis of partnership and licensing deals based on clinical stage of development of products.
* Summary of the pharmaceutical deals globally in the last six months.
* Information on the top deals happened in the pharmaceutical industry.
* Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and the Middle East & Africa.
* League tables of financial advisors in M&As and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs.
Reasons to buy
* Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
* Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
* Evaluate the types of companies which are entering into partnership or licensing agreements; divesting and acquiring assets.
* Identify companies that are aggressively looking to raise capital in the market
* Evaluate niche therapy areas that are receiving majority of the upfront and milestone payments in the pharmaceutical industry.
* Identify the key venture capitalists, who are financing the pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
* Evaluate the clinical development stages where majority of the partnerships and licensing agreements are happening.
* Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the pharmaceutical industry.
* Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
* Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of contents
1 Table of contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Deal Summary,
2.1 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Deal Analysis, September 2012
2.2 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Major Deals, September 2012
2.2.1 Valeant Pharma to Acquire Medicis Pharma, Developer of Treatment for Dermatology and Aesthetics Conditions, for up to $2.6 Billion
2.2.2 MacroGenics Enters into Option for Licensing Agreement With Servier for DART Products
2.2.3 Formation Capital and Safanad Acquire Skilled Nursing Centers for $750 Million
2.2.4 Novartis Pharma to Acquire Selexys Pharma for up to $665 Million
2.2.5 Baxter International Enters into Licensing Agreement with Onconova Therapeutics for Rigosertib
2.3 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, by Type, Number of Deals, September 2012
2.4 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, by Type, Deal Values, September 2012
3 Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare, Global, Deals, Summary, by Type
3.1 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, M&A, September 2012
3.1.1 Top M&A Deals in September 2012
3.1.2 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, M&A Deals by Therapy Area, April 2012-September 2012
3.2 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Equity Offering Deals, September 2012
3.2.1 Top Equity Offering Deals in September 2012
3.2.2 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Equity Offering Deals by Therapy Area, April 2012 - September 2012
3.3 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Private Equity and Venture Capital Deals, September 2012
3.3.1 Top PE/VC Deals in September 2012
3.3.2 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, PE/VC by Therapy Area, September 2012
3.3.3 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Venture Capital Deals by Stage of Financing, September 2012
3.3.4 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Top Venture Financing Firms, April 2012 - September 2012
3.3.5 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Top VC Backed Companies, April 2012 - September 2012
4 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Partnership Deals, September 2012
4.1 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Partnership Deals, September 2012
4.2 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Partnership Deals by Therapy Area, April 2012 - September 2012
4.3 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Partnership Deals by Upfront and Milestone Payments and Deal Values (US$ m), September 2012
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.