2013-10-09 11:41:36 - New Energy market report from Verdict Research: "Premium Fuels in Europe"
All of the major fuel retailers in Europe now offer a premium fuel. This report examines why motorists choose to use these products. It provides fuel retailers with a clear understanding of where there is opportunity to develop the premium fuel market, and the scale of that opportunity. It also examines how premium fuels are promoted and supports fuel retailers to better target their marketing.
Scope of this Report:
* Aids understanding of the current premium fuels market in Europe.
* Provides insight into how the premium fuels market will grow, with volume and value forecasts to 2017.
* Allows fuel retailers to target their marketing of premium fuels more effectively by understanding why consumers purchase premium fuels.
Premium fuels generally
have a small share of the overall fuel market; around 7% of European motorists normally choose to purchase premium unleaded petrol at the service station. The most obvious exception to this is Russia, where 41.2% of motorists normally choose to purchase premium unleaded petrol.
Full Report Details at
All of the major fuel retailers' promotional activities for their premium petrol products focus on the enhanced levels of performance that the fuels will deliver, although this may not be presented as the primary benefit. In contrast, premium diesel is marketed primarily on the cleaning properties that it offers.
European motorists continue to purchase premium fuels. Motivations for purchasing premium fuels vary across the EU, but most motorists are driven by the desire to make efficiency savings. This does not match the key messages that fuel retailers convey in their marketing. As a result, fuel retailers need to change the focus of their marketing.
Reasons to Get this Report:
* Which European countries have the biggest market for premium fuels?
* What motivates motorists to purchase or stop purchasing premium fuels?
* Which countries have the greatest potential to develop the premium fuels market?
* How is premium fuel marketed?
* How can the marketing of premium fuels be better targeted in future to boost demand?
About Verdict Group
With over 20 years' experience, Verdict Research is the UK?s leading authority on retailing, and publishes unrivalled independent analysis. Verdict reports, forecasts, briefings, consumer research and bespoke consulting services provide clients with a complete picture of the UK and international retail arena, helping retailers, manufacturers, service suppliers, city analysts and consultants to fully exploit opportunities within the sector. View more research from Verdict Research at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1005
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.