2013-03-29 10:18:26 - New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "Qiagen N.V Market Share Analysis"
GlobalData's new report, "Qiagen N.V. Market Share Analysis" provides in-depth information on Qiagen N.V.'s market position in the different medical equipment markets it operates in. The report provides Qiagen N.V. market share information in two key market categories - Infectious Immunology and Genetic Testing. The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape of the markets, the company operates in. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, locations and subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* Global company shares
(in Revenues) information for the key markets Qiagen N.V. operates in - In Vitro Diagnostics.
* Qiagen N.V.'s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key countries the company has presence in - India, Australia, Japan, China, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, France, Canada, United States and Brazil.
* Qiagen N.V.'s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key market categories the company has presence in - Infectious Immunology and Genetic Testing.
* All the key data-points are for 2011 and cover all the key regions - North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South and Central America and Middle East and Africa.
* Global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
* The company profile is also supplemented with a SWOT Analysis with in-depth information and analysis of the company's value proposition and the business climate it operates in..
* Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries.
Full Report Details at
Reasons to buy
* Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, Qiagen N.V. operates in.
* Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company's shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
* Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
* Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
* Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to Qiagen N.V.'s market positions.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Gen-Probe Incorporated, Hologic, Inc., Fisher Scientific Corporation, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, Life Technologies Corporation, Macherey-Nagel GmbH & Co., Roche Diagnostics Limited, EMD Millipore Corporation, Promega Corporation
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
3 Definitions of Markets/Categories Covered
3.1 In Vitro Diagnostics
3.1.1 Genetic Testing
3.1.2 Infectious Immunology
4 Company Snapshot
4.1 Key Facts
4.2 Company Overview
4.3 Financial Performance
4.4 SWOT Snapshot
4.5 Business Overview
4.6 Major Products and Services
6 SWOT Analysis
6.2 Qiagen N.V. Strengths
6.2.1 Broad Product Portfolio
6.2.2 Geographical Diversity
6.2.3 Strong Research and Development Activities
6.3 Qiagen N.V. Weaknesses
6.3.1 Pending Litigation
6.3.2 Limited Liquidity Position
6.4 Qiagen N.V. Opportunities
6.4.1 Global In-Vitro Diagnostics Market
6.4.2 Substantial Innovative Efforts
6.4.3 Strategic Acquisitions and Partnerships
6.5 Qiagen N.V. Threats
6.5.1 Rapid Technological Changes
6.5.2 Intense Competition
6.5.3 Stringent Government Regulations
6.5.4 Changing Diagnostic Market Conditions
8 Competitive Landscape
8.1 In Vitro Diagnostics (Genetic Testing), Global, Market Share 2011
8.2 Qiagen.N.V, In Vitro Diagnostics (Genetic Testing), by Region, Market Share (2011)
8.3 Qiagen.N.V,, In Vitro Diagnostics (Genetic Testing), by Country, Market Share (2011)
8.4 In Vitro Diagnostics (Infectious Immunology), Global, Market Share 2011
8.5 Qiagen.N.V,, In Vitro Diagnostics (Infectious Immunology), by Region, Market Share (2011)
8.6 Qiagen.N.V,, In Vitro Diagnostics (Infectious Immunology), by Country, Market Share (2011)
9 Qiagen N.V. Medical Equipment Market Share Analysis by Category
9.1 Qiagen N.V., In Vitro Diagnostics, Global, Category Revenue Share (2011)
9.2 Qiagen N.V., Asia-Pacific, Category Revenue Share (2011)
9.2.1 Qiagen N.V., Australia, Category Revenue Share (2011)
9.2.2 Qiagen N.V., China, Category Revenue Share (2011)
9.2.3 Qiagen N.V., India, Category Revenue Share (2011)
9.2.4 Qiagen N.V., Japan, Category Revenue Share (2011)
9.2.5 Qiagen N.V., Other Asia-Pacific, Category Revenue Share (2011)
9.3 Qiagen N.V., Europe, Category Revenue Share (2011)
9.3.1 Qiagen N.V., France, Category Revenue Share (2011)
9.3.2 Qiagen N.V., Germany, Category Revenue Share (2011)
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.