2013-09-08 10:59:57 - New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Rosenergoatom Concern OJSC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/672739_rosenergoatom_concern_ojsc_strategic_ ..
Rosenergoatom Concern OJSC (Rosenergoatom) is a state-owned energy company. The company undertakes activities related to operation of nuclear power plants (NPPs) in Russian Federation. Energoatom currently operates 10 nuclear power plants comprising 32 power units with total capacity of 24.2 GW. It intends to build new units and to carry this number to 59 units by the end of 2030.
Rosenergoatom Concern OJSC Key Recent Developments
Aug 12, 2013 Rosenergoatom Stops Unit 4 At Kalinin NPP For Repair Work
Aug 06, 2013 Rosenergoatom Reconnects Unit 3 At Kursk NPP To Grid
Aug 05, 2013 Rosenergoatom Reconnects Unit 3 At Kalinin NPP To Grid
Aug 02, 2013 Rosenergoatom's Novovoronezh NPP Generates 715.9 Million kWh Of Electricity In July 2013
Aug 02, 2013 Rosenergoatom Stops Unit 3 At Kola NPP
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Rosenergoatom Concern OJSC - Key Facts
Rosenergoatom Concern OJSC - Key Employees
Rosenergoatom Concern OJSC - Key Employee Biographies
Rosenergoatom Concern OJSC - Major Products and Services
Rosenergoatom Concern OJSC - Key Operational Summary
Rosenergoatom Concern OJSC, Share of Installed Capacity by Fuel Type (Power Generation), 2010
Rosenergoatom Concern OJSC - History
Rosenergoatom Concern OJSC - Company Statement
Rosenergoatom Concern OJSC - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Rosenergoatom Concern OJSC - Business Description
Rosenergoatom Concern OJSC - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Rosenergoatom Concern OJSC - Strengths
Strength - Co-operation with Foreign Establishments
Strength - Strong Foothold: Russian Market
Strength - Compliance with Safety Concern
Rosenergoatom Concern OJSC - Weaknesses
Weakness - Operational Constraints
Rosenergoatom Concern OJSC - Opportunities
Opportunity - Focus on Renewable Energy Generation
Opportunity - New Projects
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Electricity
Opportunity - Grid Interconnection
Rosenergoatom Concern OJSC - Threats
Threat - Global Economic Scenario
Threat - Regulations Applicable to Nuclear Facilities
Threat - Market Deregulation
Rosenergoatom Concern OJSC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Power Financial Deals and Alliances
Rosenergoatom Concern OJSC, Power, Deals By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Rosenergoatom Concern OJSC, Power, Deals By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Rosenergoatom Concern OJSC, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments
Rosenergoatom Concern OJSC, Recent Developments
Aug 12, 2013: Rosenergoatom Stops Unit 4 At Kalinin NPP For Repair Work
Aug 06, 2013: Rosenergoatom Reconnects Unit 3 At Kursk NPP To Grid
Aug 05, 2013: Rosenergoatom Reconnects Unit 3 At Kalinin NPP To Grid
Aug 02, 2013: Rosenergoatom's Novovoronezh NPP Generates 715.9 Million kWh Of Electricity In July 2013
Aug 02, 2013: Rosenergoatom Stops Unit 3 At Kola NPP
Aug 01, 2013: Rosenergoatom's Rostov NPP Generates 1.3 Billion kWh Of Electricity In July 2013
Jul 30, 2013: Rosenergoatom reconnects Unit 4 at Kola NPP to grid
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.