2012-09-20 04:47:30 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "SBM Offshore N.V. (SBMO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
SBM Offshore N.V. (SBM Offshore), formerly known as IHC Caland N.V., is a supplier of floating production solutions to the offshore energy industry over the full product life-cycle. The company's activities include the engineering, supply, and offshore installation of Single Point Mooring systems for offshore loading and unloading of vessels, the permanent mooring of offshore oil production and storage vessels. SBM Offshore owns and operates the floating production, storage and offloading systems. It is active in the supply and offshore installation of floating facilities for the production, storage, and export of crude oil, gas, and liquefied natural gas. The company designs and provides offshore energy systems on a lease or sale basis to its client base worldwide. SBM offers offshore
import and export terminals for crude oil, refined products, LPG and LNG. It has four main project execution centers, in the Netherlands, Monaco, the US and Malaysia. SBM Offshore is headquartered in Schiedam, the Netherlands.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/413758_sbm_offshore_nv_sbmo_financial_and_st ..
SBM Offshore's new strategic plan covers the years 2012-2016. The company plans to focus on its core products: the lease or sale of FPSOs and related services. It will enter into new partnerships in order to finance and develop the local content component of FPSO projects. The company signed a long-term corporation agreement with Mitsubishi Corporation to develop FPSO projects, to finance continuing growth in the lease fleet.
SBM Offshore N.V. Key Recent Developments
Apr 02, 2012: SBM Offshore And Partners Sign Lease And Operate Contracts For FPSO Offshore Brazil
Apr 04, 2012: Keppel Shipyard Wins FPSO Contracts Worth $170m
Apr 16, 2012: Blue Water Shipping Wins Contract In Connection With Construction Of FPSO Unit
Mar 11, 2012: Drydocks To Build 11,500 Tonne Turret For Shell's Prelude FLNG Facility
May 11, 2012: SBM Offshore Appoints Peter van Rossum As CFO
This comprehensive SWOT profile of SBM Offshore N.V. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of SBM Offshore N.V. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
* Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.