2012-04-10 16:29:18 - Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Social Work Services in Mexico: Industrial Report", is now available at Fast Market Research
Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Social Work Services market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Report Findings Include:
* Mexican social work services, over the review period increased by an average annual growth rate of 8%; as it is experiencing an expansion stage, it achieved a growth rate higher than the overall Mexican
economy. Throughout 2011, domestic demand for social work services increased by 9% and reached total value sales of Mx$10.6 billion. The main underlying driving force is the government programme “Oportunidades The programme aims to fight poverty by proving conditional cash payments to families in need. Targeted areas are healthcare, education and nutrition. 30% of the Mexican population receive cash payments from the programme. The government spent around Mx$33 billion on the programme in 2006, backed by loans from the World Bank and the Inter-American Development Bank.
* Consequently, government share in social work services accounted for 30% in 2011. Over the review period, government expenditure increased by143%. Their share among buyers increased by one percentage point since the beginning of the review period. These dynamics indicate that government spending is becoming more important to social work services in Mexico. Over 2011, household purchases accounted for the most significant share of buyers? expenditures at 69%. Even though business expenditure is relatively small accounting for less than 1%, it has the potential to grow. For instance, for-profit nursing houses where retired foreigners spend their last years.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/347397_social_work_services_in_mexico_indust ..
Product coverage: Social Work With Accommodation, Social Work Without Accommodation.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts).
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Social Work Services market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Report Table of Contents:
SOCIAL WORK SERVICES IN MEXICO: ISIC 853
LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
Social Work Services
Chart 1 Hierarchical Position of Social Work Services Industry
Chart 2 Attractiveness Index of Social Work Services Industry Among Other Mexico Industries in the Category
Chart 3 Attractiveness Index of Social Work Services Industry Among Other Mexico Industries in the Category
Chart 4 Binary Diagram of Attractiveness Index
Chart 5 Attractiveness Index of Social Work Services Industry Among All Mexico Industries
Attractiveness Index: Explanation
Chart 6 Key Industry Indicators 2005-2011
Chart 7 Key Industry Indicators Annual Growth 2006-2011
Chart 8 Turnover of Local Producers and Nominal GDP 1998-2017
Chart 9 Total Market Dynamics and the Role of Local Producers
Role of Imports and Exports
Chart 10 Imports and Exports 2005-2011
Chart 11 Import vs Export Growth
Chart 12 Turnover of Local Producers by Sector 2005-2011
Chart 13 Industry Sectors' Growth Indices 1998-2017
Chart 14 Number of Local Producers by Size of Enterprises 2005-2011
Chart 15 Local Producers' Turnover by Size of Enterprises 2005-2011
Chart 16 Buyers' Expenditure on Social Work Services Industry 2005-2011
Chart 17 Annual Growth of Buyers' Expenditure 2005-2011
Chart 18 Buyers' Share of Social Work Services Market 2005-2011
Chart 19 Main Industry Costs and Suppliers 2005-2011
Chart 20 Annual Growth of Main Industry Costs and Suppliers 2006-2011
Chart 21 Spending on Suppliers as Share of Total Industry's Costs 2005-2011
Chart 22 Forecasts 2012-2017
About Euromonitor International
Euromonitor International is a world leading independent provider of business intelligence on industries, countries and consumers. Their business intelligence products include award-winning online information databases, market reports and business reference books. Founded in 1972, Euromonitor International is a privately owned company with offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai and Vilnius. Euromonitor has a team of over 600 in-country analysts worldwide, giving them a unique capability to deliver high quality and reliable business information. View more research from Euromonitor International at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1009
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.