2012-09-25 18:13:30 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Sui Southern Gas Company Limited (SSGC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
Sui Southern Gas Company Limited (SSGC) is a holding company engaged in the transmission and distribution of natural gas in Sindh and Balochistan. SSGC is also engaged in the manufacturing and selling of gas meters. SSGC is involved in manufacturing and sale of gas meters and construction contracts for laying of pipelines. It is also involved in high pressure transmission and low pressure distribution systems. SSGC owns and operates a network of high-pressure gas pipelines to supply gas. The gas is supplied to customers belonging to a franchise area covering more than 1,200 towns in the Sindh and southern Pakistan. The transmission system of the company comprises of 3,320 km of high pressure pipeline having a diameter of 12 -
24 inches. SSGC principally operates in Sindh and Balochistan. Sui Southern Gas Provident Fund Trust Company (Private) Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of the company. SSGC is headquartered in Karachi, Pakistan.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/413712_sui_southern_gas_company_limited_ssgc ..
Sui Southern Gas Company Limited Key Recent Developments
Apr 26, 2012: World Bank Approves $200m To Enhance Natural Gas Supply In Pakistan
Sep 20, 2011: KESC Asks SSGC To Provide Enough Gas Pressure To Power Generation Plants
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Sui Southern Gas Company Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Sui Southern Gas Company Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
* Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
* Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
* Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.