Recently published research from GlobalData, "Syarikat SESCO Berhad - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
PR-Inside.com: 2014-08-17 08:42:10
Syarikat SESCO Berhad - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/855179_syarikat_sesco_berhad_strategic_swot_ ..
Syarikat SESCO Berhad (SESCO), formerly Sarawak Electricity Supply Corporation, a subsidiary of Sarawak Energy Berhad, is a power utility. The company undertakes, generation, transmission and distribution of electricity in Sarawak. Its power generation assets include: Kuching Coal-Fired Power Station Phase I (100 megawatts (MW)); and Kuching Coal-Fired Power Station Phase II (110 MW), both operated by its wholly owned subsidiary, Sejingkat Power Corporation Sdn Bhd. SESCO also conducts training and other related businesses to support its core operations. The company offers its services to residential, commercial, industrial and government enterprises. SESCO offers these services through PPLS Power Generation Sdn Bhd; SESCO-EFACEC Sdn Bhd; and Sarawak Gas Distribution Sdn Bhd. SESCO is headquartered in Kuching , Sarawak, Malaysia.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Syarikat SESCO Berhad - Key Facts
Syarikat SESCO Berhad - Key Employees
Syarikat SESCO Berhad - Major Products and Services
Syarikat SESCO Berhad - History
Syarikat SESCO Berhad - Company Statement
Syarikat SESCO Berhad - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Syarikat SESCO Berhad - Business Description
Syarikat SESCO Berhad - Corporate Strategy
Syarikat SESCO Berhad - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Syarikat SESCO Berhad - Strengths
Strength - Association with Parent Company
Strength - Strategic Partnership Arrangements
Strength - Vertically Integrated Utility
Syarikat SESCO Berhad - Weaknesses
Weakness - High Dependence on Thermal fuel
Syarikat SESCO Berhad - Opportunities
Opportunity - Rising Demand for Power
Opportunity - Sarawak Corridor of Renewable Energy Initiative
Syarikat SESCO Berhad - Threats
Threat - Competition
Threat - Power Theft
Threat - Seasonal Demand
Threat - Volatility in Fuel Prices
Syarikat SESCO Berhad - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
Syarikat SESCO Berhad, Key Facts
Syarikat SESCO Berhad, Key Employees
Syarikat SESCO Berhad, Major Products and Services
Syarikat SESCO Berhad, History
Syarikat SESCO Berhad, Other Locations
Syarikat SESCO Berhad, Subsidiaries
Syarikat SESCO Berhad, Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.