2013-02-24 18:58:32 - New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Wabash Valley Power Association (WVPA) is a power generation and transmission cooperative. It is a non-profit corporation based in Indianapolis. The company provides wholesale electricity, builds diversified power supply portfolio combining a variety of wholesale market pricing products, effective and efficient energy management programs and owned generation. The company provides wholesale electricity to 26 distribution systems that supply electricity to more than 380,000 users including homes, farms, businesses and industries in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio and Missouri. www.fastmr.com/prod/535862_wabash_valley_power_association_strat ..
Wabash Valley Power Association Key Recent Developments
Aug 15, 2012: Waste Management, Wabash Valley Power And Hendricks Power Complete Construction Of New Twin Bridges Gas-to-energy Plant In Danville, IndiananApr 02, 2012: Siemens Implements Demand Response Management System For WVPA
Full Report Details at
GlobalData's Wabash Valley Power Association - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Wabash Valley Power Association - Key Facts
Wabash Valley Power Association - Key Employees
Wabash Valley Power Association - Key Employee Biographies
Wabash Valley Power Association - Major Products and Services
Wabash Valley Power Association - History
Wabash Valley Power Association - Company Statement
Wabash Valley Power Association - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Wabash Valley Power Association - Business Description
Wabash Valley Power Association - Corporate Strategy
Wabash Valley Power Association - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Wabash Valley Power Association - Strengths
Strength - Strong Business Operations
Strength - Partnerships and Agreements
Strength - Association with ACES Power Marketing LLC
Wabash Valley Power Association - Weaknesses
Weakness - Dependency on Thermal Fuel Sources
Wabash Valley Power Association - Opportunities
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Electricity Demand: the US
Opportunity - Projects in Pipeline
Opportunity - Renewable Energy Market
Wabash Valley Power Association - Threats
Threat - Transmission Network Safety
Threat - Volatility in Price Level
Threat - Legal and Political Framework
Wabash Valley Power Association - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Power Financial Deals and Alliances
Wabash Valley Power Association, Power, Deals By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Wabash Valley Power Association, Power, Deals By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Wabash Valley Power Association, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments
Wabash Valley Power Association, Recent Developments
Aug 15, 2012: Waste Management, Wabash Valley Power And Hendricks Power Complete Construction Of New Twin Bridges Gas-to-energy Plant In Danville, Indiana
Apr 02, 2012: Siemens Implements Demand Response Management System For WVPA
Section 5 - Appendix
List of Tables
Wabash Valley Power Association, Key Facts
Wabash Valley Power Association, Key Employees
Wabash Valley Power Association, Key Employee Biographies
Wabash Valley Power Association, Major Products and Services
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.