2013-02-09 15:33:33 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "WorkSafe Victoria - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
WorkSafe Victoria (WSV), the trading name of the Victorian WorkCover Authority, is a statutory government organization offering wide range of benefits to injured workers. Its benefits include weekly payments, medical and allied health treatment, ambulance transport, hospital treatment, personal and household help, impairment lumps sums, and common law damages. The organization is involved in ensuring workplace safety and providing insurance protection to workers and employers. It provides its services through 12 offices located in Mildura, Melbourne, Traralgon, Dandenong, Essendon Fields, Mulgrave, Wangaratta, Ballarat, Bendigo, Geelong, Shepparton and Warrnambool.
GlobalData's WorkSafe Victoria - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's
key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/536041_worksafe_victoria_strategic_swot_anal ..
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
WorkSafe Victoria - Key Facts
WorkSafe Victoria - Key Employees
WorkSafe Victoria - Key Employee Biographies
WorkSafe Victoria - Key Operational Employees
WorkSafe Victoria - Major Products and Services
WorkSafe Victoria - History
WorkSafe Victoria - Company Statement
WorkSafe Victoria - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
WorkSafe Victoria - Business Description
WorkSafe Victoria - Corporate Strategy
WorkSafe Victoria - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
WorkSafe Victoria - Strengths
Strength - Improved Client Service Index
Strength - Lowest Injury Rate
WorkSafe Victoria - Weaknesses
Weakness - Cost Efficiency
Weakness - Decline in Employer Satisfaction by Agents
WorkSafe Victoria - Opportunities
Opportunity - Collaboration with TAC
Opportunity - New Model OHS Laws
Opportunity - WorkHealth Program Extension
WorkSafe Victoria - Threats
Threat - Regulations
Threat - Reduction in WorkSafe Funds
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
WorkSafe Victoria, Key Facts
WorkSafe Victoria, Key Employees
WorkSafe Victoria, Key Employee Biographies
WorkSafe Victoria, Key Operational Employees
WorkSafe Victoria, Major Products and Services
WorkSafe Victoria, History
WorkSafe Victoria, Other Locations
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.