2013-12-24 20:03:04 - New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Xtreme Drilling and Coil Services Corp. (Xtreme Drilling) formerly Xtreme Coil Drilling Corp., is an energy service company. It undertakes activities related to onshore drilling and coiled tubing services to oil and natural gas exploration and production (E&P) companies. The company operates through two services lines, namely, drilling services and coil services. It utilizes proprietary Coil Over Top Drive (COTD) drilling rigs, which utilizes coil designs and technologies for deeper drilling activity with larger diameter coiled tubing. It also hires third parties under contract to construct coiled tubing drilling rigs, as well as operates rigs under contract to E&P companies. The company is involved in marketing proprietary, dual purpose drilling rigs to existing customers and other international operating regions. It
holds 34 issued patents and more than 34 patent-related applications in the US, Canada, and worldwide. The company operates in the US, Western Canada and Mexico regions. Xtreme Drilling is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/743369_xtreme_drilling_and_coil_services_cor ..
The company focuses redeployment on diversifying and broadening its customer and geographic base in the US. The company intends to develop technologies to operate larger coiled tubing, and improve methods for deep conventional drilling.
Xtreme Drilling and Coil Services Corp. Key Recent Developments
Aug 02, 2013: Xtreme Drilling and Coil Services Announces Second Quarter 2013 Operating and Financial Results and Election of New Board Member
Aug 20, 2013: Xtreme Drilling and Coil Services Announces New Long Term Contract for Coiled Tubing Drilling Services in Saudi Arabia
Jul 25, 2013: Xtreme Drilling and Coil Services Operations Update and Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Schedule
Nov 05, 2013: Xtreme Drilling and Coil Services Announces Third Quarter 2013 Operating and Financial Results
Oct 30, 2013: Xtreme Drilling and Coil Services Operations Update and Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Schedule
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Xtreme Drilling and Coil Services Corp. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Xtreme Drilling and Coil Services Corp. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
* Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.