2014-04-07 20:35:50 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
* Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/785936_amphastar_pharmaceuticals_inc_strateg ..
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Amphastar) is a specialty and generic pharmaceutical company which focuses on the development, manufacturing and marketing of proprietary and generic injectable and inhalation products. Amphastar's products include enoxaparin sodium injection; cosyntropin for injection; morphine Sulfate Injection, USP; Lidocaine HCl Jelly, USP 2%; phytonadione injection; epinephrine Injection; naloxone HCl injection; Lidocaine HCl, 4% Topical Solution; and phytonadione injection. The company manufactures and sells 15 products.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Key Facts
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Key Employees
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - History
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Business Description
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Broad Product Portfolio
Strength - Focused Research and Development Activities
Strength - Integrated Facilities
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Involvement in Legal Proceeding
Weakness - Lack of Transparency in Operations
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growth Prospects: Generics Market
Opportunity - Demographic Trends
Opportunity - Rising Healthcare Expenditure in the US
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Competitive Pressures
Threat - Industry Regulations
Threat - Uncertain R&D Outcomes
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Key Facts
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Key Employees
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Major Products and Services
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc., History
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Subsidiaries
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.