2013-01-03 08:14:52 - Fast Market Research recommends "Bank of Shanghai - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" from GlobalData, now available
Bank of Shanghai is a China-based commercial bank, which is co-owned by government and promotors. It offers several commercial banking solutions across China. The bank provides various personal banking services, including saving products (demand, term, call, education, and personal check deposits) along with foreign exchange, asset management, and personal loans. The bank also offers deposit accounts, loans, and international banking services to corporations. The company issues the Shen credit card (Visa card, MasterCard card, Dual-currency Card, International Card, RMB Card, Gold Card and Classic Card) from all its operating offices.
Bank of Shanghai Key Recent Developments
Jun 03, 2011: Hanwha SolarOne Obtains RMB525m Syndicated Loan Led By Bank Of Shanghain
GlobalData's Bank of Shanghai - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight
into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/526999_bank_of_shanghai_strategic_swot_analy ..
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Bank of Shanghai - Key Facts
Bank of Shanghai - Key Employees
Bank of Shanghai - Key Employee Biographies
Bank of Shanghai - Major Products and Services
Bank of Shanghai - History
Bank of Shanghai - Company Statement
Bank of Shanghai - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Bank of Shanghai - Business Description
Bank of Shanghai - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Bank of Shanghai - Strengths
Strength - Asset Quality
Strength - Operational Performance
Strength - Financial Strength
Bank of Shanghai - Weaknesses
Weakness - Limited Concentration of Foreign Markets
Weakness - Government Interference
Bank of Shanghai - Opportunities
Opportunity - Expansion of Distribution Channels
Opportunity - Growth of Credit Cards: China
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Global Wealth Market
Bank of Shanghai - Threats
Threat - Competition
Threat - Basel III Norms on Capital Requirements
Threat - Lower Interest Rates Environment
Bank of Shanghai - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Recent Developments
Bank of Shanghai, Recent Developments
Jun 03, 2011: Hanwha SolarOne Obtains RMB525m Syndicated Loan Led By Bank Of Shanghai
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Bank of Shanghai, Key Facts
Bank of Shanghai, Key Employees
Bank of Shanghai, Key Employee Biographies
Bank of Shanghai, Major Products and Services
Bank of Shanghai, History
Bank of Shanghai, Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.