New Market Research Report: Barclays Bank of Ghana Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Recently published research from World Market Intelligence, "Barclays Bank of Ghana Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis", is now available at Fast Market Research
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-05 14:32:46
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Barclays Bank of Ghana Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Barclays Bank of Ghana Limited (BBGL) is a financial services firm based in Ghana. It provides a wide range of banking and other financial products and services to individuals and business customers. The bank's product portfolio includes bank accounts, high rate savings accounts, current accounts, business solution current accounts, foreign currency accounts, community accounts, loans and debit cards. In addition, the bank offers cash management solutions, trade financing, life insurance, education plans, treasury services, foreign exchange services, internet banking, mobile banking and ATM services. BBGL distributes its products and services in Ghana through its retail and corporate banking network comprising agencies, branches, local business centers, premier suites and premier life centers. Furthermore, the bank operates ATMs various locations across Ghana. The bank operates as a subsidiary of Barclays Bank Plc (Barclays) and forms a part of Barclays' Retail and Business Banking Group. BBGL is headquartered in Accra, Ghana.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/780112_barclays_bank_of_ghana_limited_compan ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about Barclays Bank of Ghana Limited for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of Barclays Bank of Ghana Limited
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Locations
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.