2013-08-15 16:37:56 - New Pharmaceuticals research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Bionovo, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
* Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/670295_bionovo_inc_strategic_swot_analysis_r ..
Bionovo, Inc. (Bionovo) is a biopharmaceutical company. The company involves in the discovery and development of safe and effective drugs in the treatment of women's health and cancer. It designs new drugs from botanical sources that have novel mechanisms of action. It researches and develops products for the treatment of breast, and other cancers and to alleviate the symptoms of menopause. The company's product pipeline includes Menerba, Seala (formerly VG101), Bezielle, BN107, and BN108. Menerba, is a selective estrogen receptor beta agonist, designed to reduce the frequency and severity of menopausal hot flashes.
Bionovo, Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 15, 2012 Bionovo Reports Q1 2012 Results
Mar 30, 2012 Bionovo Reports 2011 Results
Mar 09, 2012 Bionovo Reduces Work Force By 90%
Jan 28, 2012 Bionovo To Voluntarily Delist From NASDAQ
Jan 05, 2012 Bionovo Appoints Robert Farrell To Board
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Bionovo, Inc. - Key Facts
Bionovo, Inc. - Key Employees
Bionovo, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Bionovo, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Bionovo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical Pipeline Products Data
Bionovo, Inc., Pipeline Products by Therapy Area
Bionovo, Inc., Pipeline Products by Development Phase
Bionovo, Inc. - History
Bionovo, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Bionovo, Inc. - Business Description
Bionovo, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Bionovo, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Innovative Drug Discovery Mechanism
Strength - Collaborations and Associations
Strength - Marketed Products
Bionovo, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Geographic Concentration
Bionovo, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Women's Health Care Market
Opportunity - Market Potential: Cancer
Opportunity - Products Pipeline
Bionovo, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Stringent Government Regulations
Threat - Uncertain R&D Outcomes
Bionovo, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Lifesciences Financial Deals and Alliances
Bionovo, Inc., Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Bionovo, Inc., Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Bionovo, Inc., Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments
Bionovo, Inc., Recent Developments
May 15, 2012: Bionovo Reports Q1 2012 Results
Mar 30, 2012: Bionovo Reports 2011 Results
Mar 09, 2012: Bionovo Reduces Work Force By 90%
Jan 28, 2012: Bionovo To Voluntarily Delist From NASDAQ
Jan 05, 2012: Bionovo Appoints Robert Farrell To Board
Jan 04, 2012: Bionovo Appoints David Boyle As Senior Vice President And CFO
Section 5 - Appendix
List of Tables
Bionovo, Inc., Key Facts
Bionovo, Inc., Key Employees
Bionovo, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Bionovo, Inc., Major Products and Services
Bionovo, Inc., Number of Pipeline Products by Therapy Area
Bionovo, Inc., Number of Pipeline Products by Development Stage
Bionovo, Inc., Pipeline Products By Therapy Area and Development Phase
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.