Fast Market Research recommends "Ceylon Hotels Corporation (CHOT.N0000) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" from World Market Intelligence, now available
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-08 15:11:59
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ceylon Hotels Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Ceylon Hotels Corporation PLC (Ceylon Hotels) owns and operates a range of 19 hotel properties in Sri Lanka, which includes rest houses, hotels and the Galle Face Hotel in Colombo. The company also operates three resort hotels across the country including The Safari Hotel, The Lake Hotel and The Surf Hotel. In addition, Ceylon Hotels operates 14 rest houses including Heritage Dambulla, Heritage Habarana, Heritage Ambepussa, Heritage Weligama, Heritage Pussellawa, Medawachchiya Rest House, Belihuloya Rest House, Ella Rest House, Hanwella Rest House, Mihintale Rest House, Kithulgala Rest House and Sigiriya Rest House. Furthermore, it operates several restaurants, coffee shops and bars in hotels, which include Sea Spray Restaurant, Verandah Restaurant, Checkerboard, Wine Lounge, The 1864 Restaurant, Queen of Hearts Restaurant, Lounge Bar, The Pub Royal. Ceylon Hotels is based in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/780184_ceylon_hotels_corporation_chotn0000_c ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about Ceylon Hotels Corporation for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of Ceylon Hotels Corporation
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.2 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
7.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Solvency
Figure 5: Valuation
Figure 6: Efficiency
Figure 7: Turnover - Inventory and Asset
Figure 8: Liquidity
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.