2012-09-05 14:26:15 - New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
This profile is the essential source for top-level energy industry data and information. The report provides an overview of each of the key sub-segments of the energy industry in China. It details the market structure, regulatory environment, infrastructure and provides historical and forecasted statistics relating to the supply/demand balance for each of the key sub-segments. It also provides information relating to the natural gas assets (gas fields, pipelines, LNG terminals and underground gas storage facilities) in China. The report compares the investment environment in China with other countries in the region. The profiles of the major companies operating in the natural gas sector in China together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report.
and forecast data relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 2000-2020.
* Historical and forecast data and information for all the major gas fields, (Liquified Natural Gas) LNG Terminals, pipelines and underground gas storage facilities in China for the period 2005-2016.
* Operator and equity details for major natural gas assets in China.
* Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the key companies operating in the China’s energy industry.
* Information on the top companies in the China including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
* Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
* Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.
Full Report Details at
Reasons to buy
* Gain a strong understanding of the country’s energy market.
* Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
* Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, reserves and capacity data.
* Assess your competitor’s major natural gas assets and their performance.
* Analyze the latest news and financial deals in the gas sector of each country.
* Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
* Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
* Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in the country.
Energy Sector, Natural Gas, Import, Export, Production, Consumption, Generation, Reserves, Forecast, Historical, Trends, 2020, Energy, Oil And Gas, Pipeline, LNG, Refining, Demand, Supply, Installed Capacity, Equity Partner, Operator, Length, Capacity, Government Take, Company Profile, SWOT, Business Description, News, Deals.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: CNOOC Limited, PetroChina Company Limited, China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 China Energy Sector
2.1 China Energy Sector, Market Overview
2.2 China Energy Sector, Natural Gas
2.2.1 China Natural Gas, Overview
2.2.2 China Natural Gas, Supply and Demand Balance
2.2.3 China Natural Gas, Regulatory Structure
2.2.4 China Natural Gas, Infrastructure
3 China Gas Upstream Investment Environment Benchmarking
3.2 Upstream Fiscal Attractiveness
3.2.1 Maximum Government Take Index
3.2.2 Fiscal Flexibility
3.2.3 Maximum State Participation
3.3 Gas Sector Performance
3.3.1 Exploration Activity
3.3.2 Gas Production
3.3.3 Gas Reserves
3.3.4 Gas Consumption
3.4 Economic Performance
3.4.1 GDP Growth Index
3.4.2 FDI Confidence Index
3.4.3 Balance of Trade Index
3.5 Socio-Political Performance
3.5.1 Democracy Index
3.5.2 Governance Index
4 China Exploration and Production Sector
4.1 China Exploration and Production Sector, Country Snapshot
4.1.1 China Exploration and Production Sector, Key Data
4.1.2 China Exploration and Production Sector, Natural Gas Assets Map
4.2 China Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Natural Gas Production
4.2.1 China Exploration and Production Sector, Total Marketed Natural Gas-Historical Production
4.2.2 China Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Natural Gas Production by Type
4.2.3 China Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Natural Gas Production by Assets
4.2.4 China Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Equity Weighted Natural Gas Production by Company
4.2.5 China Exploration and Production Sector, Market Share based on Marketed Equity Weighted Natural Gas Production
4.3 China Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Natural Gas Forecasts
4.3.1 China Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Natural Gas Production Forecast
4.4 China Exploration and Production Sector, Natural Gas Asset Details
4.4.1 China Exploration and Production Sector, Active Natural Gas Asset Details
4.4.2 China Exploration and Production Sector, Planned Natural Gas Asset Details
4.5 China Exploration and Production Sector, Major Gas Discoveries
4.5.1 China Exploration and Production Sector, Number of Gas Discoveries
4.5.2 China Exploration and Production Sector, Gas Discovery Details
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.