2012-09-30 03:21:48 - New Computer Technology market report from MarketLine: "Cisco Systems, Inc. - SWOT Analysis"
Cisco Systems, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Cisco Systems, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Cisco Systems (Cisco or "the company") designs, manufactures, and sells Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking and other products related to the communications and IT industry and provides services associated with these products and their use. The company primarily operates in the US, Canada and Europe. It is headquartered in San Jose, California and employs about 71,825 people. The company recorded revenues of $43,218 million during the fiscal year ended July 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 7.9%
over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $7,674 million during FY2011, a decrease of 16.3% compared to FY2010. The net profit was $6,490 million in FY2011, a decrease of 16.4% compared to FY2010.
Full Report Details at
Scope of the Report
* Provides all the crucial information on Cisco Systems, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
* Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Cisco Systems, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Cisco Systems, Inc.
* Data is supplemented with details on Cisco Systems, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Cisco Systems, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
* Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
* Understand prospective partners and suppliers
* Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
* Obtain the most up to date company information available
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents:
SWOT COMPANY PROFILE: Cisco Systems, Inc.
Key Facts: Cisco Systems, Inc.
Company Overview: Cisco Systems, Inc.
Business Description: Cisco Systems, Inc.
Company History: Cisco Systems, Inc.
Key Employees: Cisco Systems, Inc.
Key Employee Biographies: Cisco Systems, Inc.
Products & Services Listing: Cisco Systems, Inc.
Products & Services Analysis: Cisco Systems, Inc.
SWOT analysis: Cisco Systems, Inc.
* Strengths: Cisco Systems, Inc.
* Weaknesses: Cisco Systems, Inc.
* Opportunities: Cisco Systems, Inc.
* Threats: Cisco Systems, Inc.
Company View: Cisco Systems, Inc.
Top Competitors: Cisco Systems, Inc.
Location and Subsidiary: Cisco Systems, Inc.
* Head Office: Cisco Systems, Inc.
* Other Locations and Subsidiaries: Cisco Systems, Inc.
MarketLine is a global publisher of company, industry and country information. Their clients operate across a wide variety of industries and job functions and range from multinational corporations right down to small businesses in both developed and developing economies. MarketLine users enjoy access to content that is trustworthy, up to date and reasonably priced and routinely turn to them as their first-stop resource for instantly accessible, reliable business information. View more research from MarketLine at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1034
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.