2012-09-16 13:20:42 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Cobasys LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
Cobasys LLC (Cobasys, formerly known as Texaco Ovonic Battery Systems, LLC.) is a manufacturer of energy storage systems using nickel metal hydride (NiMH) technology. Cobasys is a subsidiary of SB LiMotive Co. Ltd, which is a 50/50 joint venture between Bosch and Samsung SDI, to advance the development of emerging technologies and alternative energy processes and products. The company is involved in designs, engineering, prototyping, manufacturing, assembling, and testing of a wide range of advanced storage systems for transportation and stationary markets. Cobasys focuses on providing advanced technology and products that assist a range of energy competent vehicles and stationary backup power devices. Cobasys owns the patent for NiMH energy storage systems. NiMH energy storage systems are widely used in
hybrid electric vehicles. Cobasys develops battery management systems (BMS) software and uses computer-aided design (CAD) tool. It also has full, in-house electronic control systems, engineering and development capability.Cobasys is headquartered in Orion city, Michigan, the US.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/461273_cobasys_llc_strategic_swot_analysis_r ..
The company is focused maximizing the customer satisfaction needs and problems by delivering optimum energy storage solutions and results. In order to meet the growing demand it has established dedicated personnel and facilities in the US to design, engineer, manufacture, assemble, prototype, and test energy systems.
Cobasys LLC Key Recent Developments
Mar 02, 2011: USABC Awards $15.6m In Advanced Battery Technology Contracts To Three Firms
GlobalData's Cobasys LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.