New Materials market report from World Market Intelligence: "Coro Mining Corp. (COP) - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis"
PR-Inside.com: 2014-08-15 09:16:21
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Coro Mining Corp.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Coro Mining Corp. (Coro Mining) is an exploration stage mining company engaged in identifying, securing, and developing medium sized copper and gold projects in Latin America. The company intends to achieve this through the exploration for, and acquisition of, projects that can be developed and placed into production. The company seeks opportunities to acquire mines with a minimum life of eight years. The company operates through a portfolio of properties: advanced San Jorge copper-gold project, in Argentina; and the Berta, El Desesperado, El Inca, Chacay, Llancahue, and Celeste copper exploration properties located in Chile. Coro Mining is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/859879_coro_mining_corp_cop_company_profile_ ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Coro Mining Corp." for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "Coro Mining Corp.
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Coro Mining Corp. - Business Analysis
1.1 Coro Mining Corp. - Company Overview
1.2 Coro Mining Corp. - Business Description
1.3 Coro Mining Corp. - Major Products and Services
2 Coro Mining Corp. - Recent Developments
3 Coro Mining Corp. - SWOT Analysis
3.1 Coro Mining Corp. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
3.2 Coro Mining Corp. - Strengths
3.3 Coro Mining Corp. - Weaknesses
3.4 Coro Mining Corp. - Opportunities
3.5 Coro Mining Corp. - Threats
4 Coro Mining Corp. - History
5 Coro Mining Corp. - Key Employees
6 Coro Mining Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
7 Coro Mining Corp. - Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Coro Mining Corp. - Head Office
7.2 Coro Mining Corp. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Coro Mining Corp. - Major Products and Services
Table 2: Coro Mining Corp. - History
Table 3: Coro Mining Corp. - Key Employees
Table 4: Coro Mining Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Coro Mining Corp. - Locations
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.