2013-02-12 14:38:32 - New Defense market report from ICD-Research: "Diehl Stiftung and Co. KG: Defense - Company Profile and SWOT Report"
Strategic Defence Intelligence's "Diehl Stiftung and Co. KG: Defense - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Diehl Stiftung and Co. KG
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/536660_diehl_stiftung_and_co_kg_defense_comp ..
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Strategic Defence Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these
characteristics guarantee a unique report.
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Diehl Stiftung and Co. KG" for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "Diehl Stiftung and Co. KG
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Diehl Stiftung and Co. KG (Diehl Stiftung) is a provider of semi finished products and forgings rolled products for electronic and electrotechnical applications. Its product portfolio includes defense products such as guided missiles, intelligent ammunition, tank tracks, and vehicle maintenance. The company also offers aerosystem products including systems and subsystems for the aircraft manufacturers. Diehl Stiftung's metal products comprise of contact wire from copper and copper alloys hot forged parts from light alloys and brass, strips and wires from bronze and nickel-silver. In addition, company's control product portfolio includes controls for glass-ceramic cooking surfaces, customer-specific products and solutions. Furthermore, the company offers a wide range of meters including flow meters for sub-metering, flow meters for thermal energy, flow meters for water and systems for remote meter reading. Diehl Stiftung also manufactures products for automotive, electronics and sanitation industries. Diehl Stiftung is headquartered in Nuremberg, Germany.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Head Office
5.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Subsidiaries
Table 5: Locations
ICD Research is a full-service global market research consultancy service. Their specialities include online research, qualitative and quantitative research, custom approach and actionable insights. ICD-Research's capabilities provide a one-stop research and analysis service with full-spectrum consulting, from problem definition, through conducting fieldwork, to delivery of strategic recommendations. View more research from ICD-Research at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1029
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.