2012-09-12 10:47:15 - Fast Market Research recommends "Dyson Group plc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" from GlobalData, now available
Dyson Group plc (Dyson Group) is a materials technology company. It designs, develops and produces high-performance materials for diverse applications. The company's products are widely used in various industries such as automotive emissions, ceramics, glass and steel, oil, gas, nuclear and petrochemical industries. Dyson Group manufactures its products under Saffil and Ecoflex brand names for the fiber and catalytic converter applications market segment. The company also offers refractory technologies, such as zirconia nozzles that are used to control the flow of molten steel and giant superstructures for controlling the flow of liquid glass. The company has worldwide operations through a network of sales and manufacturing facilities. Dyson Group is headquartered in Sheffield, the UK.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/461231_dyson_group_plc_strategic_swot_analys ..
company's competitive strength is its advance research and development laboratory. The extensive research and development facility based in Sheffield, provides the company ability to develop materials to better suit the production processes.
GlobalData's Dyson Group plc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Dyson Group plc - Key Facts
Dyson Group plc - Key Employees
Dyson Group plc - Key Employee Biographies
Dyson Group plc - Major Products and Services
Dyson Group plc - History
Dyson Group plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Dyson Group plc - Business Description
Dyson Group plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Dyson Group plc - Strengths
Strength - Business Restructuring
Strength - Diversity of End-Use Customer Base
Strength - Superior Quality of Saffil Fibres
Dyson Group plc - Weaknesses
Weakness - Contractual Disputes
Dyson Group plc - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Asian Automotive Industry
Opportunity - Increasing Aircraft Fleet
Opportunity - Increasing Infrastructure Expenditure
Opportunity - Recovery in Automotive Market
Dyson Group plc - Threats
Threat - Infringement of Intellectual property
Threat - Rapid Changes in Technology
Dyson Group plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
Dyson Group plc, Key Facts
Dyson Group plc, Key Employees
Dyson Group plc, Key Employee Biographies
Dyson Group plc, Major Products and Services
Dyson Group plc, History
Dyson Group plc, Subsidiaries
Dyson Group plc, Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.