2013-01-02 12:36:09 - Fast Market Research recommends "Energie NB Power - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" from GlobalData, now available
Energie NB Power (Energie NB) is an energy company with focus on the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity to the New Brunswick province of Canada. The company operates through five business segments namely: Genco, Nuclearco, Transco, Disco and Holdco. The company's major focus is to provide electricity at the lowest possible cost, consistent with safety, reliability and the environment. The company owns and operates 16 power generation facilities, of which 13 are conventional facilities and one is nuclear facility. The company exports electricity to New England, Quebec, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island.
Energie NB Power Key Recent Developments
Nov 06, 2012: NB Power And NBSO Begin Upgrading Of Electrical Power Grid In New England
Oct 24, 2012: NB Power Synchronizes Point
Lepreau Generating Station To Grid
Oct 11, 2012: NB Power Switches To Energy-efficient Street Lights
Oct 01, 2012: Point Lepreau Generating Station Remains On Track For Fall 2012 Return To Commercial Operation: NB Power
Sep 27, 2012: NB Power Announces Permanent Closure Of Dalhousie Generating Station
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/526340_energie_nb_power_strategic_swot_analy ..
GlobalData's Energie NB Power - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Energie NB Power - Key Facts
Energie NB Power - Key Employees
Energie NB Power - Key Employee Biographies
Energie NB Power - Major Products and Services
Energie NB Power - Key Operational Summary
Energie NB Power, Share of Installed Capacity by Fuel Type (Power Generation), 2010
Energie NB Power - History
Energie NB Power - Company Statement
Energie NB Power - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Energie NB Power - Business Description
Business Description - Disco
Disco - Overview
Disco - Production
Disco - Financials
Disco - Capital Expenditure
Disco - Key Strategies
Business Description - Genco
Genco - Overview
Genco - Production
Genco - Financials
Genco - Capital Expenditure
Genco - Market View
Genco - Key Strategies
Business Description - Holdco
Holdco - Overview
Holdco - Financials
Holdco - Capital Expenditure
Business Description - Nuclearco
Nuclearco - Overview
Nuclearco - Production
Nuclearco - Financials
Nuclearco - Capital Expenditure
Nuclearco - Market View
Nuclearco - Key Strategies
Business Description - Transco
Transco - Overview
Transco - Financials
Transco - Capital Expenditure
Transco - Key Strategies
Energie NB Power - Corporate Strategy
Energie NB Power - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Energie NB Power - Strengths
Strength - Customer Satisfaction
Strength - Organized Business Activities
Strength - Strong Asset Base
Energie NB Power - Weaknesses
Weakness - Dependency on Fossil Fuel
Weakness - Unsuccessful Deal with Hydro-Quebec
Weakness - Debt Obligations
Energie NB Power - Opportunities
Opportunity - Shift towards Renewable Energy
Opportunity - New Projects and Investments
Opportunity - Increasing Demand for Electricity
Energie NB Power - Threats
Threat - Weather Conditions and Seasonality of business
Threat - Regulatory Framework
Threat - Global Economic Imbalances
Energie NB Power - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Power Financial Deals and Alliances
Energie NB Power, Power, Deals By Year, 2006 to YTD 2012
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.