2012-05-17 05:13:00 - Fast Market Research recommends "Engines and Turbines in Turkey: Industry Report" from Euromonitor International, now available
Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Turkish Engines and Turbines, Except Aircraft, Vehicle and Cycle Engines market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/383835_engines_and_turbines_in_turkey_indust ..
Report Findings Include:
* Turkey’s market for engines and turbines grew 21% on average per annum in 2000-2008. While the 2009 recession was reflected in
lower-than-average annual growth, strong demand from the country’s shipbuilding industry boosted the market from 2010 onwards to reach TL2.9 billion in 2011.
* While the economic recession made 2008-2010 a difficult period for many countries around the world, Turkey's shipbuilding industry avoided a lasting downturn and demand for marine engines remained robust. The demand for turbines received a boost from the growing popularity of wind energy in Turkey in 2000-2011. While at the beginning of the review period hardly any wind power stations operated in the country, by the end of 2011 the combined capacity of wind power stations exceeded 1,500MW and the number of such stations exhibited strong growth. Moreover, the increasing prices of wind power turbines all over the world further boosted sales. Given the main drivers of demand, it was logical that the vast majority of local market demand was created by investment (capital) purchases, specifically 73% of local demand in 2011. Business customers created additional 25% of sales in the market in 2011 through intermediate purchases, increasing their expenditure more than fourfold over the review period. Households constituted only marginal 2% share.
Product coverage: Internal Combustion Engines, Steam and Hydraulic Turbines.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts).
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Engines and Turbines, Except Aircraft, Vehicle and Cycle Engines market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Report Table of Contents:
ENGINES AND TURBINES IN TURKEY: ISIC 2911
LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
Engines and Turbines
Chart 1 Hierarchical Position of Engines and Turbines Industry
Chart 2 Attractiveness Index of Engines and Turbines Industry Among Other Turkey Industries in the Category
Chart 3 Attractiveness Index of Engines and Turbines Industry Among Other Turkey Industries in the Category
Chart 4 Binary Diagram of Attractiveness Index
Chart 5 Attractiveness Index of Engines and Turbines Industry Among All Turkey Industries
Attractiveness Index: Explanation
Chart 6 Key Industry Indicators 2005-2011
Chart 7 Key Industry Indicators Annual Growth 2006-2011
Chart 8 Turnover of Local Producers and Nominal GDP 1998-2017
Chart 9 Total Market Dynamics and the Role of Local Producers
Role of Imports and Exports
Chart 10 Imports and Exports 2005-2011
Chart 11 Import vs Export Growth
Chart 12 Turnover of Local Producers by Sector 2005-2011
Chart 13 Industry Sectors' Growth Indices 1998-2017
Chart 14 Buyers' Expenditure on Engines and Turbines Industry 2005-2011
Chart 15 Annual Growth of Buyers' Expenditure 2005-2011
Chart 16 Buyers' Share of Engines and Turbines Market 2005-2011
Chart 17 Main Industry Costs and Suppliers 2005-2011
Chart 18 Annual Growth of Main Industry Costs and Suppliers 2006-2011
Chart 19 Spending on Suppliers as Share of Total Industry's Costs 2005-2011
Chart 20 Forecasts 2012-2017
About Euromonitor International
Euromonitor International is a world leading independent provider of business intelligence on industries, countries and consumers. Their business intelligence products include award-winning online information databases, market reports and business reference books. Founded in 1972, Euromonitor International is a privately owned company with offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai and Vilnius. Euromonitor has a team of over 600 in-country analysts worldwide, giving them a unique capability to deliver high quality and reliable business information. View more research from Euromonitor International at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1009
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.