2013-01-05 12:49:04 - New Construction research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. (Ferguson) is a wholesale distributor and supplier of plumbing and builder products; heating and cooling equipment; valves and fittings; industrial pipes, tools and safety equipment; and water work products. The company classifies its business portfolio under eight business groups, namely, Residential, HVAC, Industrial, Commercial and Mechanical, Hospitality, Waterworks, Government and Integrated. The company caters to the requirements of builders, contractors, engineers, homeowners, government organizations and other trade professionals.
GlobalData's Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/526628_ferguson_enterprises_inc_strategic_sw ..
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. - Key Facts
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. - Key Employees
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. - History
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. - Company Statement
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. - Business Description
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Diversified Business Operations
Strength - Strong Distribution Network
Strength - Extensive Customer and Vendor Base
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Business Concentration: North America
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Green Projects
Opportunity - New Business Initiatives
Opportunity - Strategic Business Initiatives
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Increasing Competitive Pressure
Threat - Product Liability Claims
Threat - Global Economic Scenario
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc., Key Facts
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc., Key Employees
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc., Major Products and Services
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc., History
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc., Other Locations
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc., Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.