2012-09-10 11:45:32 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Harry Winston Diamond Corporation (HW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
Harry Winston Diamond Corporation (Harry Winston) is a diamond mining and diamond jewelry retailing company. Its principal business activities include mining, production and marketing of raw diamond; and retailing of diamonds, diamond jewelry, watch and other related products. The company is also involved in the distribution of timepieces through a network of independent distributors. It owns 40% interest in the Diavik Diamond Mine, located in Canada and a 100% interest in Harry Winston, Inc., a diamond retailing company. Geographically, the company has luxury timepiece retailer with salons in prime locations, such as Paris, London, New York, Shanghai, Tokyo, Beijing, Hong Kong and Beverly Hills. Harry Winston is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
In the fiscal year 2013, the company plans to expand
its salon network and wholesale distribution network in emerging markets by opening a new flagship salon in China; directly operated salon in London; and two licensed salons in Russia and Kuwait to augment its growth prospects in future. It also plans to expand by 30 wholesale watch doors, that totals to 220 doors by the end of fiscal year 2013. The company mainly aims to expand to approximately 15 licensed salons, 35 directly operated salons, and 300 wholesale doors by fiscal year 2016.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/461661_harry_winston_diamond_corporation_hw_ ..
Harry Winston Diamond Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jun 06, 2012: Harry Winston Diamond Reports Revenue Of $192.5m In Q1 Fiscal 2013
Apr 04, 2012: Harry Winston Diamond Reports Revenue Of $702m In Fiscal 2012
Jan 17, 2012: Harry Winston Provides Production Update
Nov 03, 2011: DDM Starts Construction Of Wind Farm At Diavik Diamond Mine In Canada
Sep 07, 2011: Harry Winston Reports Net Profit Of $10m For Q2 Fiscal 2012
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Harry Winston Diamond Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
* Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
* Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
* Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.