2014-08-30 21:26:24 - New Pharmaceuticals research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. (Healthcare Services Group) is a housekeeping service provider. The company provides laundry, linen, housekeeping, facility maintenance and dietary services to the healthcare industry. Its corporate headquarters provides centralized financial management and administrative services to the Housekeeping and Dietary business segments. Healthcare Services Group offers long-term and post-acute care facilities such as skilled nursing facilities, residential care and assisted living facilities and hospitals acute care, critical, psychiatric and access. The company serves health care industry such as nursing homes, hospitals and rehabilitation centers, and retirement complexes located across the US. It renders its services to 3,000 facilities in 48 states. Housekeeping, laundry and linen services are the company's top revenue generators. The company's dietary services division prepares
food for residents and monitors nutritional needs in about 600 facilities. Healthcare Services Group is headquartered in Bensalem, Pennsylvania, the US.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/867917_healthcare_services_group_inc_hcsg_fi ..
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Apr 08, 2014: Healthcare Services Group Reports Results for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2014 & Increases First Quarter 2014 Cash Dividend
Feb 04, 2014: Healthcare Services Group Reports Results for the Three Months and Year Ended December 31, 2013
Jan 28, 2014: Healthcare Services Group Increases Fourth Quarter 2013 Cash Dividend, Provides Update on Fourth Quarter Results & 2014 Revenue Growth
Oct 08, 2013: Healthcare Services Reports Results for the Three and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2013 and Increases Third Quarter 2013 Cash Dividend
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Healthcare Services Group, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Healthcare Services Group, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
* Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
* Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
* Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.