2012-09-17 07:09:54 - New Pharmaceuticals market report from Global Markets Direct: "Hepatitis - Pipeline Review, H2 2012"
Global Markets Direct's, 'Hepatitis - Pipeline Review, H2 2012', provides an overview of the Hepatitis therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Hepatitis, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Hepatitis. 'Hepatitis - Pipeline Review, H2 2012' is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/463819_hepatitis_pipeline_review_h2_2012.asp ..
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for
the indicated disease.
* A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Hepatitis.
* A review of the Hepatitis products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
* Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
* A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
* Coverage of the Hepatitis pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
* Profiles of late-stage pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action and research & development progress.
* Key discontinued pipeline projects.
* Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
* Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Hepatitis.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players with the most promising pipeline.
* Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Hepatitis pipeline depth and focus of Hepatitis therapeutics.
* Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
* Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Hepatitis Therapeutic Products under Development, Key Players in Hepatitis Therapeutics, Hepatitis Pipeline Overview, Hepatitis Pipeline, Hepatitis Pipeline Assessment
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Hepatitis
Hepatitis Therapeutics under Development by Companies
Hepatitis Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Late Stage Products
Mid Clinical Stage Products
Early Clinical Stage Products
Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Products
Hepatitis Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies
Hepatitis Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Companies Involved in Hepatitis Therapeutics Development
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
United Therapeutics Corporation
Valeant Pharmaceuticals International
Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corp.
Inovio Biomedical Corporation
Idenix Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Gilead Sciences, Inc.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Ambrilia Biopharma Inc.
Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Human Genome Sciences, Inc.
Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Toyama Chemical Co. Ltd
Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
Santaris Pharma A/S
Tacere Therapeutics, Inc.
Zosano Pharma, Inc.
Hemispherx Biopharma, Inc.
Immtech Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd.
Arrowhead Research Corporation
Ligand Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
Biota Holdings Limited
Novelos Therapeutics, Inc.
Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Amarillo Biosciences, Inc.
BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Flamel Technologies S.A.
Dynavax Technologies Corporation
Bukwang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Miraca Holdings Inc.
Green Cross Corporation
Hanall Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
LG Life Sciences, Ltd
Samaritan Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
LTT Bio-Pharma Co., Ltd.
Uni-Bio Science Group Ltd.
Panacea Biotec Limited
Summit Corporation plc
Phynova Group Ltd
Digna Biotech, S.L.
Immune Network Research Ltd.
Colby Pharmaceutical Company
Maywufa Company Limited
Nutri Pharma ASA
Biolex Therapeutics, Inc.
Altor BioScience Corporation
Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc.
AiCuris GmbH & Co. KG
GeneScience Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
PTC Therapeutics, Inc.
Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Presidio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Romark Laboratories, L.C.
Phage Biotechnology Corporation
Intarcia Therapeutics, Inc.
Biotica Technology Ltd
Full Table of Contents is available at:
About Global Markets Direct
Global Markets Direct is a leading provider of global business intelligence and market analysis. It publishes a range of high quality company and market reports created by its large research and analysis capability and drawing from its extensive unique databases of industry-specific information. View more research from Global Markets Direct at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1033
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.