2013-02-17 14:40:29 - Recently published research from WealthInsight, "High Net Worth Trends in Poland 2012", is now available at Fast Market Research
This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Polish HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2007-2012) and findings of the proprietary WealthInsight HNWI Database.
* There are just over 28,400 HNWIs in Poland in 2012. These HNWIs hold US$139 billion in wealth which equates to 16% of total individual wealth held in the country.
* The number of HNWIs in Poland decreased by 8.2% over the review period. This decline was influenced by a 45% decline in the local equity market, a 27% drop in the local residential property market and a 25.5% depreciation of the local currency against the US dollar during the period.
* It should be noted that our review period excludes the boom
period between year-end 2005 and year-end 2007 when local HNWI numbers increased by more than 100% during a two-year period.
* In 2012, Polish HNWI numbers rose by a strong 11.8%, fuelled by a rising local stock market which rose by 24% during the year.
* Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period, as the local stock market and property market begin to stabilize. Furthermore, the local private sector will be boosted by consistently strong economic growth and the emergence of a large number of new entrepreneurs mainly coming from the telecoms, aerospace and manufacturing sectors.
* Over the forecast period, the total number of Polish HNWIs is forecast to grow by 40%, to reach 39,687 in 2017. HNWI wealth will see a smaller percentage increase, growing by 39% to reach US$193 billion by 2017.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/537959_high_net_worth_trends_in_poland_2012. ..
* Independent market sizing of Polish HNWIs across five wealth bands
* HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2007 to 2012
* HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
* HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
* Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Purchase
* The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the Database comprises profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country.
* The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database also includes up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world.
* With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
* Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Alior Bank SA, Bank Slaski SA ING Bank, Bank Millennium SA, Bank Handlowy (w Warszawie) SA, Bank Pekao SA, BRE Bank, Noble Bank SA Bank, DZ BANK Polska Bank, Bank PKO SA Polski, Bank BPH SA, Getin Noble Bank S.A., BNP Paribas Bank Polska SA, Raiffeisen Bank Polska SA BRE Bank SA, Kathrein & Co, Dresdner Bank Luxembourg, Dexia Banque Internationale a Luxembourg, Credit Suisse Private Banking, JP Morgan Private Bank, Julius Baer, Deutsche Bank Private Wealth Management, UBS Wealth Management
Partial Table of Contents:
1.1 Details of this Report
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
3.1 Political Background
3.2 Economic Background
3.3 Benchmarking Poland Wealth in Context
3.3.1 World statistics
3.3.2 Distribution of wealth in Poland
3.4 HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
4 Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
4.1 Trends in HNWI Wealth to 2017
4.1.1 HNWI trend analysis
4.1.2 Trends of the wealth bands
4.1.3 Demographic breakdown of HNWIs
4.2.1 UHNWI volume trend analysis
4.2.2 UHNWI wealth trend analysis
4.2.3 Demographic breakdown of UHNWIs
4.2.4 UHNWIs – job titles
4.2.5 UHNWIs – industry breakdown
4.2.6 UHNWIs – industry performance
4.2.7 UHNWI breakdown by top 10 city
4.2.8 UHNWIs – top 10 city performance
4.2.9 UHNWIs – population densities
4.2.10 UHNWIs – city forecasts
4.3 UHNWIs – Billionaires
4.3.1 Billionaire volume trend analysis
4.3.2 Billionaire wealth trend analysis
4.3.3 Billionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
4.3.4 List of billionaires
4.4 UHNWIs – Centimillionaires
4.4.1 Centimillionaire volume trend analysis
4.4.2 Centimillionaire wealth trend analysis
4.4.3 Centimillionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
4.5 UHNWIs – Affluent Millionaires
4.5.1 Affluent millionaire volume trend analysis
4.5.2 Affluent millionaire wealth trend analysis
4.5.3 Affluent millionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
4.6 Core HNWIs
4.6.1 Core HNWI volume trend analysis
4.6.2 Core HNWI wealth trend analysis
4.7 Core HNWIs – Mid-Tier Millionaires
4.7.1 Mid-tier millionaire volume trend analysis
4.7.2 Mid-tier millionaire wealth trend analysis
4.7.3 Mid-tier millionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
4.8 Core HNWIs – Lower-Tier Millionaires
4.8.1 Lower-tier millionaire volume trend analysis
4.8.2 Lower-tier millionaire wealth trend analysis
4.8.3 Lower-tier millionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
5.1 Regulatory Environment in Poland
5.1.1 Banking regulations
5.1.2 Regulations on taxes
5.2 Key Economic Trends and Drivers
5.2.1 PLN to US$ exchange rate
5.2.2 Real GDP growth
5.2.3 Per capita GDP
5.2.4 Domestic market capitalization
5.2.5 Housing price index
Full Table of Contents is available at:
WealthInsight provides detailed data and insightful analysis on the global wealth sector. With decades of experience providing business information, they help organizations in the wealth industry make informed decisions, position themselves more effectively and uncover and capitalize on opportunities to win new business. View more research from WealthInsight at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1036
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.